(32) Jisoo {Birthday Special}

ITS HIS BIRTHDAY OMGG 12/30

Once you freshened up you ran right into your kitchen. It was Joshua's birthday and you needed to bake a cake.

After a few moments of getting the ingredients you started to bake the cake.

-

You managed to finish baking the cake before Joshua got home.

You quickly put it in the fridge and ran into your couch, acting like nothing happened.

As if on cue you heard the front door being unlocked. You were greeted with a smiling Joshua.

He ran over to you and pulled you into a hug. "Do you know what day it is today?" He asked as he snuggled up against you.

"No?" You giggled, acting innocent.

His smile turned into a frown as he looked at you seriously.

"Uh December 30, what happens on it?" He tried giving you clues.

"New years?" You snickered.

"No thats on the 31" He pouted and broke the hug, "im going to go shower" his tone was sad.

He wobbled upstairs while you broke out laughing.

-

You were in the kitchen preparing the candles, you could hear his footsteps on the stairs.

You picked up the cake and walked towards him.

He had a disappointed look on his face at first, but when he saw you with the cake he broke out into a smile.

"You remembered!" He cheered as he hugged you.

"Yeah, I know you prefer small celebrations than partys so its just us!" You smiled as you placed the cake on the table.

"Make a wish!" He turned towards the cake.

'I hope we can be together forever'

He blew out the candles and you started clapping.

"Ahhhhh" You cheered as he tackled you into a hug.

"I love you so much" he snuggled his face into your neck.

-

You cut up the cake and put it on a plate.

You handed it to Joshua and he started eating happily. "Its so good!" You blushed when he complimented you.

"Yeah!" You giggled when he fed you.

-

The rest of the night you guys spent your time together, having a cake fight :)