(82) Minghao

Requested by nana_nochu
sorry if it isn't what you wanted ;-;

two more minghao imagines coming up! 💕

almost all the requesters are changing their username but I pre-put the usernames (with the plot in a chap so I can just simply write it :) so it will have your old one (if you changed it)

lolol lazy author-nim

Minghao didn't know why he was so nervous. He stared at you nervously as you looked at the sunset.

You once told him you wanted someone to propose to you under the sunset. Which, is why Minghao is here.

Although you guys werent dating, he wanted to ask you under the sunset, if you wanted to be his girlfriend. Then, in the future he can propose to you.

Oblivious of what was going on in Minghao's head. You swayed your legs back and fourth on the bench. Humming to a soft, relaxing tune as the cold wind brushed against the both of you.

"Y/N?" Minghao called. Nervousness showing in his voice.

You turned towards him and blushed at the close distance.

"Y-Yea?"

"D-Do you want to be my girlfriend?" He asked straightforwardly. Where did all this confidence come from?

"S-Sure" You blushed as he held your hand and connected your lips.

===

Minghao smiled to himself as he remembered that day. Ever since. You guys have been dating for 4 years now.

4 year later he's in the same park with you, under the same sunset. Deja Vu.

"Aigoo~ this reminds me of when you asked me out" You teased as he let out a soft giggle. His large hand placed on top of your small hands. The warmth of your two bodies radiating off eachother, giving this comfortable feeling.

Minghao mustered up the same courage and kneeled down. Making you raise an eyebrow.

"You're not gonna do that thing where you pretend to propose and instead. Tie your shoelaces. Right?" You chuckled as he hissed.

"hOw'D yOu kNow?" He whined playfully. You giggled and lightly smacked his chest.

He kneeled back down and took out a dark velvet box.

He opened it, revealing a ring. It shone under the sunlight. Radiating its beauty.

"Y/N...you've been my bestfriend since forever. I knew everything about you. I remembr every single thing you like and dislike. Finally I got the courage to ask you out and you accepted. That was the happiest moment of my life. But, if you accept my proposal than this would replace the other moment and become my favorite. So...will you marry me? Y/N?" You smiled brighty and nodded. He let out a cheer and pulled you into his embrace.

You both stayed like that. Slient. As the sun slowly hid itself.

Your soft breaths were like music to Minghao. He loved how your shoulders moved up and down when you breathed. He loved how your lips parted when you were bored. He loved every single thing about you and he was glad he is now able to spend his whole life with you.

He carefully slipped the ring onto your finger and kissed the back of your palm lightly.

Showing a smile which might be brighter than the ring itself.

You smiled as the both of you stood there. Still in eachothers embrace. Thinking about your futures together.

===

Minghao was sweating. He was so nervous. Yes, it took a lot of courage to ask you out. Yes it took a lot more courage to propose to you.

Now. It basically takes ALL his courage to see you in a wedding dress.

You would look to beautiful for him to handle ;-;

"How about you preserve air and stop panting- jeez. You're sweating like there's no tomorrow" Jun teased as he smacked Minghao's head.

"Go out there and stand next to the preist...Y/N is waiting" He winked as he held up a fist. Signalling 'Fighting'. A korean term for you can do it, or to cheer someone up.

Minghao nodded and walked out there. Nervous but excited.

===

Maybe he was mistaken. He's terrified.

He's currently standing next to the preist but seeing the audience wait excitedly for your wedding. Minghao's body tensed up when he heard the large doors click open.

"She's here!" You chuckled when you saw your mom cheering for you. You clutched on your dads arm as he smiled proudly at you.

Minghao's jaw dropped when he saw your dress. It was white (obviously) but it fit your body perfectly. Making your beauty stand out more.

Minghao was staring at you so intently that he didn't even notice that you were already right next to him.

"Hey" You chuckled. Waving your hand in front of his face to snap him out of his trance.

"I know i'm pretty but you don't have to stare" He scoffed and smacked your arm playfully.

"They're so cute!!!" Someone from the audience yelled. Probably Seungkwan.

Everyone bursted out laughing except for Minghao, who held a small smile as he held onto your hands.

The preist cleared their throat. Which had everyone quiet right away.

The wedding music continued playing in the background (Jihoon played the piano) while the BookSeokSoon trio actually became quiet (impossible).

"Lets start." The preist began saying the words (too much work for lazy author-nim)

===

"Do you, Y/N, take Minghao as your lovely wedded husband?" You replied with a soft yes, in return Minghao lightly squeezed your hand with a bright smile.

"Do you Ming-"

"WE ALL KNOW HES GONNA SAY YES SO LETS PARTY!" Seungkwan yelled out. Making everyone laugh, and Hansol proudly smiling at his boyfriend.

Everyone cheered and the preist sighed before signalling you too to kiss.

Minghao bent down a bit and connected your lips in a soft kiss. Both of you breaking the kiss when Soonyoung yelled out loud.

"Don't do that here! You can have all the fun you want on your honeymoon" Jihoon facepalmed and bonked Soonyoung on the head. The older let out a huff and made a cute pout before sitting down next to Jihoon. Holding his boyfriends hand delicately.

"I'm so glad i'm married to you" Minghao smiled as he connected your foreheads. The both of you drowning out the others as you stared lovingly into eachothers eyes.

Now you're able to be with Minghao, forever.