(58) Hansol

IM SO SORRY I HAVENT BEEN ABLE TO UPDATE :OOO

actually edited (magical)

Your legs dangled off the school building as you smiled to yourself feeling the cold air hit your face, it was very refreshing.

You inserted your headphones in your ears and played Seventeen's Thanks. You hummed along the tune as another gush of air hit you.

The door to the rooftop suddenly slammed open, making you flinch.

You almost slipped off the roof but managed to keep your balance.

A pair of arms wrapped around your waist, pulling you back down. You groaned and turned around, only to be faced with someone you didn't know.

"How may I help you?" You raised an eyebrow as he put a hand on his heart. Making a hurt face.

"Why did you try to jump off the roof?" He placed two hands on your shoulders and shook you.

You chuckled and pushed his hands off of you.

"I didn't try to jump off. I was trying to get some fresh air" His face turned red from embrassment as he fiddled with his fingers.

"Oh.." He trailed off.

You chuckled and ruffled his hair.

"So whats your name?" He looked up and put his hands behind his back.

"Hansol, yours?"

Your held out your hand and smiled at him, "My name is Y/N"

He smiled back at you and shook your hand.

And this ladies and gents. Was the start of a new friendship.

Or something more than that..