(15) Jihoon

"YOU NEVER HAVE TIME FOR ME!" You yelled, tears of anger rolling down your cheeks.

"IM MAKING THE MONEY TO SUPPORT US!" He yelled back.

You and Jihoon always had these arguements about how he never has time for you.

"Y/N IM GOING TO SLEEP THIS AGRUEMENT IS STUPID!" He yelled, slamming the door behind him.

Your eyes quivered, seeing how dissapointed he looked. "im so stupid" You yelled, hitting your head multiple times.

"my selfish ass got me into this situation" You mumbled, lightly knocking on the door.

"Jihoonie" You softly spoke.

"Jihoonie" The door opened and you were faced with a mad Jihoon. "What?" He repiled coldly.

"Im s-" He shushed you, "i don't want to hear your excuse" He stared straight into your eyes.

You were shocked at how cold he was, "you always create these agruements y/n! I can't deal with this anymore, im gonna stay in the dorm for a few days" He pulled his luggage out.

You still stood there, quiet. You wanted to grab his wrist and say 'sorry' and 'i love you' but you couldn't.

He opened the front door and walked out. Then he turned around and smiled lightly. "Be safe Y/N".

He closed the door and you heard his car drive away. You looked out the window and his car wasn't there anymore. You dropped down to your knees feeling empty.

"Idiot, you caused this, deal with it" You stood up and went to bed.

-

You woke up, hoping that was just a bad dream.

You turned to your side and Jihoon wasn't there. You sighed as your heart started to hurt.

"it wasn't a dream" You frowned.

"SELFISH!" You facepalmed into your pillow.

Your tears couldn't be held back. Your tears kept falling down, unstoppable.

You were too busy crying to hear the bedroom door click open.

You suddenly felt a warm embrance. "J-Jihoon?" Your eyes widened. You hugged him back, mumbling inconherent words.

"Y/N, im sorry. I realised I actually don't spend time with you" His hands ran through your hair.

"No Jihoon its my fault I was selfish" His thumbs wiped your tears away.

"im sorry" you both said in sync.

You giggled a bit before pecking his lips.

"I love you".

Seventeen Imagines (DISCONTINUED)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara