(34) Junhui

FAM I HAVEN'T UPDATED SINCE 2017

lmao

jkjk, but its the first of january :)

"Jun I swear to god" You mumbled as he hid behind your back.

"I DONT WANNA GO IN THERE!" He whined as he tried dragging you away from the haunted house. You rolled your eyes playfully and removed yourself from his grip.

"JUN COMEONNN" You dragged him towards the haunted house.

His face was blank, he looked at you then screamed loudly.

"NO!" You quickly covered his mouth, "YOU ARE DRAWING ATTENTION"

"pleasee, can we go in?" You pleaded, he pouted and nodded.

You jumped in happiness and dragged him towards the door.

A staff member was standing there, "welcome" he smiled and opened the door.

You thanked him and held onto Jun's wrist. You both walked in and a gush of cold air hit both of you, making you shiver.

"Y/N WHEN THERES A GUSH OF COLD AIR IN A HAUNTED HOUSE IT MEANS A GHOST IS PASSING BY" He gripped onto your hand.

You chuckled and flicked his forehead, making him whince in pain.

"comeon Jun you said you would protect me" He rolled his eyes making you giggle.

"fine, I am a man" He mumbled as he dragged you towards the hallway.

In the hallway you both walked pass a door, the door slammed open and a girl appeared, "don't go" she said creepily as she closed the door and disappeared.

Jun froze in his spot, his hands trembling.

"I GUESS IM NOT A MAN, GOTTA BLAST" He yelled as he dragged you back out the entrance.

The staff member chuckled at Jun, you giggled and followed behind Jun.

Once you both were outside you could see the sun setting.

"Jun, am I the man in this relationship?" You giggled, Jun pouted and shook his head.

"nope, your not a top" Your eyes widened when you realized what he just said.

"YAH! WE ARE IN PUBLIC!" You smacked his arm. He groaned as he rubbed the spot you smacked.

"fine...but we will see later" he winked.