(83) Junhui {Birthday Special}

6/10
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO THE ONE AND ONLY WEN JUNHUI. I ROSE FROM THE DEAD OF HIGHSCHOOL FINALS JUST TO UPDATE FOR HIS BIRTHDAY.

I apologize for not updating (again) and the two minghao imagines will be updated shortly, (most likely next week)

"Jun!" You called out. He turned around and flashed you his smile as he reached his hand out. You ran up to him and held onto his hand.

"Where are we going?" He asked as you lead the way.  You shrugged and continued leading the way. You were heading to the beach to celebrate Jun's birthday.

Once you were at the beach, Jun's eyes widened. His friends were there with the cake, food, and spare clothes.

"Happy Birthday!" They yelled. Jun thanked them all and changed into the spare clothes.

As he was changing you conversed with Soonyoung.

"Soon"

"Yes?"

"Did you prepare the cake"

"Yes"

"Did you really?"

"No that piece of shit ate the first cake so we had to make another which he messed up so we ended up calling Mingyu for help" You jumped slightly at Jihoon popping up out of nowhere. You simply chuckled and walked over towards Seokmin. He smiled at you and started ranting about Joshua.

"Y/N~" Someone cooed before picking you up and throwing you into the pool.

You gasped as you swam (as best as you could) and went towards the surface. You opened your eyes and the so called person was Jun.

"I hate you" You pouted.

"I love you too" He winked as he jumped in with you.

===

After everyone played in the water, they were all cuddled up near the food and cake.

Soonyoung wrapped himself, and Jihoon, in a towel and hugged the younger tightly. Making Jihoon groan. But we all know he enjoys Soonyoung's affection.

"Get on with the cake cutting, i'm hungry" Seokmin whined as he held onto Joshua's arm. Doing a cute pout as Joshua smiled at him.

"Okay okay" Jun blew out the candles. Jeonghan quickly took out the candles, Jun raised an eyebrow, thinking they were prepping to cut the cake.

What he didn't expect was Seungcheol to lift up the cake and slam it into his face.

Seungkwan, Seokmin, and Soonyoung groaned as they saw the cake fall down onto the sand below.

"NOT THE CAKE"

"WHY"

"YOU MONSTERS" BooSeokSoon clinged onto their boyfriends and whined loudly as you smushed the cake into Jun's hair.

"Happy Birthday?" Jun turned towards you and flicked a cake at you.