(26) Seungcheol

"Seungcheol!" You yelled as he fell off the bed, your loud voice scared him.

"oh my jisoo, Y/N, what do you want" He asked, trying to be sassy.

You giggled a bit before tip-toeing and ruffling his hair. "Can you cook for me?" You gave him your signature puppy-dog eyes.

"okay okay" He put his hands up as a sign of surrender, as he walked over to the kitchen.

"Cheollie~" You cooed as you sat down at the dining table, resting your face on the palm of your hands. Admiring his features.

"Yeah?" He answered as he was washing up the veggies.

"Why are you so perfect?" You smirked as you saw his ears turn red.

"w-what do you mean?" He shuttered, as he started to cut the veggies.

"Im saying my boyfriend is perfect" Your words shocked him which resulted in him cutting his finger.

"ow" He whined as you ran towards him, you held his hand, getting a good look at his finger.

"lett me get the first aid kit" You stated as you ran towards the living room.

After getting the first aid kit,you ran back into the kitchen. Seungcheol was sitting at the table, staring off onto space.

"lettme see your hand" You said as you sat in front of him. He snapped back into reality as you took his hand and wrapped a bandaid on it.

"Oppa, be careful next time" You stated as he chuckled.

"Don't compliment me randomly, its weird" He rolled his eyes playfully.

"even when you roll your eyes, your still perfect" You winked.

(Seungcheol's eyelashes are life)