(30) Seokmin

"Seokmin!" You cheered as you ran up to him. He was smiling from ear to ear.

He was holding a bunch of roses, a tint of red could be seen on his cheeks.

"Hey Y/N!" He smiled.

"whos flowers are those?" You asked curiously, pointing to the flowers in his hand.

"O-oh these? I got it from a secret admirier" You nodded and tip-toed to ruffle his hair.

"How lucky" You pouted.

It was Valentines Day and you haven't recieved anything.

"Im going to go shower, bye!" You skipped your way to the bathroom.

You and Seokmin moved in together a month ago, since you guys are really close.

(and he was feeling lonely when he lived alone but Y/N dosen't need to know that)

-

You walked out of the shower, you were drying your hair with a towel when something caught your attention.

You walked towards your bed and picked up a rose, it had a note attached.

Happy Valentines Day!
Its your boy, Seokmin. How did you not recieve anything today? They missed out on someone beautiful, named Y/N

You giggled a bit and ran out of your room, you bursted in Seokmin's room.

He was laying face flat down on his bed.

"Y/N?!" He sat up in shock when he heard you cough.

You smirked and walked towards him, sitting down at the edge of his bed.

"THANKS FOR THE FLOWERS SEOKMINNIEEEE" You cooed as you engulfed him into a hug.