(78) Wonwoo

Requested by NCTtrasheu

im sorry if it isn't what you wanted ;-;

Both you and Wonwoo were sitting in the library. The sounds of someone turning the pages echoed througout the quiet bathroom.

You kept on glancing at Wonwoo, whom was reading his book. The way his eyes scanned over the words carefully and how he mumbled the words quietly, was hot.

He was so distracting that you went into a trance. You only realised this after Wonwoo waved his hand in front of your face.

"You're supposed to be studying for the math test, not studying my face" You blushed and smacked him lightly with the book.

"S-Shut up...I w-wasn't staring at you..I was. Uh-" Wonwoo chuckled and ruffled your hair.

"Do you like me?" He asked as he closed the distance between your faces. You blushed madly and pushed his face away with your index finger, letting out an awkward laugh.

"U-Uh..no?" Wonwoo chuckled and you watched as his nose crinkled up, it was so cute, uwu.

"Well..I like you" You focused your attention back onto the book. Only to have your eyes divert back to Wonwoo.

"W-what?"

"I like you, Y/N" He said bluntly as he placed his hand on yours.

You blushed madly and looked down, closing your book in the process.

"I-I also like you" He leaned over the table and closed the distance between your faces. Only to have you let out a screech from shock.

The students in the library shushed you and then turned their attention back to their books as Wonwoo laughed at your red face.

"I guess you're my girlfriend now" He winked as he squeezed your hand.