(65) Jihoon

idk what this chapter is. A mess? anywho its unedited.

Jihoon was just walking down the street. His hands in his pocket. Headphones plugged into his ears as he hummed to a tune.

What tune you may ask?

Nct U 'Baby Don't Stop' (idk y but im nct trash)

"Stop, baby don't stop~" He mumbled as he walked pass a coffee shop.

The delightful scent of coffee managed to make him do a U turn and head inside the small and comfy shop.

A light ding was heard as the door creaked open. Jihoon peeked his head inside and smiled at how quiet the shop was.

He always preferred quiet shops, although it would be difficult for him to find one on his own due to his laziness.

If the shop was loud he would be like bigbang and say "fuck it". He would just turn the music on full volume to tune out the humans.

-

Jihoon walked up to the cashier only to be met with a very cute girl.

She was talking to one of the co-workers in the back so her back was turned towards him. Jihoon being the quiet one coughed slightly to make her notice him.

"Oh! Sorry, I didn't hear you" Jihoon smiled lightly at her although he was confucked. How did she not hear the bell ding?

"What would you like to order?" She asked as Jihoon glanced up at the menu. He turned off his music and took off his headphones before looking at her in the eye.

"Can I get a simple coffee?" She tilted her head cutely and took down his order.

"A small, medium, or a large?"

"A small please" She turned her back towards him and yelled something to her co-worker.

He wouldn't know because she said it in english.

"That will be $4.17" Jihoon dug into his pocket and pulled out a few dollar bills.

"Keep the change" He winked, making the girl blush madly.

He glanced at her nametag and smirked.

"Ill be over there if you need anything, Y/N" He winked again as he turned his back and headed towards a seat in the corner of the shop.

-

He plugged his headphones back in but didn't play a song yet. As he was about the press play a loud screech was heard.

He turned his head towards the voice and saw Y/N fangirling madly.

"HE WINKED AT ME OH MY JISOOS. CAN YOU BE A GOOD EXO-L AND 'SOMEONE CALL THE DOCTOR' FOR ME" She smacked her co-worker as she laughed.

"You know he can hear you right?" Her co-worker pointed towards Jihoon who was trying to not laugh.

Y/N turned her head towards Jihoon and stared at him, making him burst out laughing.

"I didn't turn the music on yet" He yelled from across the shop so she could understand him.

She turned her head back to her co-worker who was basically dying.

"Shit..." Y/N mumbled as her cheeks turned red.