(42) Minghao

unedited as usual :)

double update my dudes.

"I love you Y/N" Minghao smiled happily as he connected your lips together.

-

"Ill never forget you" He cheered as he interwinded your hands together.

-

"I only have eyes for you" He used his thumb to wipe he tears off of your face.

-

"Ill never leave you" He stroked your hair softly as you drifted off to sleep.

-

"LIES!" You yelled painfully as you remembered those lies he feed you.

And you believed those lies so easily.

-

"It was a bet Y/N, we are over, bye" Minghao smirked as he just left you standing there in shock.

You could hear his friends cheering him on.

-

You scoffed as you remembered the breakup, you took off your shoes and threw them near the front door.

As much as you tried to not cry, the tears continued to fall.

"FUCKING XU MINGHAO!" You screamed.

The doorbell rung, making you freeze in your spot.

You wiped your eyes and headed towards the door.

Once you opened the door someone unexpected appeared.

Minghao..

"Get awa-" You tried to close the door but his foot stopped the door from closing.

"Look Y/N-" You tried closing the door again but he pushed the door open.

He pushed you, until you felt a wall on your back. He then pinned you against the wall, his face a few inches away from yours.

"Let me explain" You sighed and pushed him off of you.

You leaded him towards the couch and both of you sat down.

"Explain" You spoke coldly.

He looked at you with his innocent eyes, "It was a bet..but I started to have feelings for you"

"I had to end the relationship after 2 months of dating because it was a bet, I had to do it in front of my friends so they know. But, I didn't want to, but then again I didn't want to lose either" You frowned and let out a scoff.

"I really like you Y/N, there was no rule I can't date you again after the bet, so will you accept me again?" He held onto your hands, your hands fit perfectly together just like before.

You bit your lip nervously, not knowing if you should trust him again.

"Please I prom-" You cut him off by slamming your lips against his.

You broke the kiss and broke out into a smile, "okay Minghao"