(35) Soonyoung

unedited :)

"Soonyoung! Are you okay?" You ran up to him once he stepped in the house.

He nodded and sat down on the couch.

Lately Soonyoung had to prepare for a comeback which meant he would be more stressed than usual..

But he was changing.

"Do you want anything to eat?" He shook his head and you sat down next to him.

"Soonyoungie" You poked his arm, he looked at you and rolled his eyes.

"You should go shower" He nodded and pushed you off of him as he stood up and went towards the bedroom.

You followed behind him and laid down on the bed while he went into the bathroom.

After a few minutes of you staring up at the ceiling, you heard the bathroom door unlock, making you shoot up right away.

Soonyoung waddled over to the side of the bed and plopped himself down.

His face was stuffed into the pillow as he let out a groan.

"I need s-sleep~" he slowly dozed off.

You smiled and laid down next to him.

"Goodnight Soonyoungie" You pecked the top of his head as you pulled the blanket over both of your bodies.

- (the next day)

Your eyes slowly fluttered open, you could hear birds chirping from outside.

You looked to the side of you, Soonyoung wasn't there.

"He must be practicing" You pouted as you stepped off the bed and headed towards the bathroom to get ready.

After you freshened up you headed outside. You headed towards the café that you worked in.

You greeted your co-workers and started to take down orders.

- (a few hours later)

You felt tired but you would keep up a smile.

The huge line finally died down and you were able to have a 15 minute break.

You grabbed a water bottle and sat down in the back room, you smiled to yourself as you remembered the times you had with Soonyoung, before he changed.

"NAEGA HOSH" Soonyoung did a weird pose making you chuckle.

You smacked his arm lightly causing him to laugh. He looked towards the sunset, you turned your attention towards the sunset too.

You both admired the sunset, your head started to hurt so you laid your head on his shoulder.

"heuheu" You heard him giggled as he ran his hand through your hair.

You took his other hand and fiddled with his fingers.

"Soonyoung.." your tone sounded sad.

"Yeah?"

"When you debut, promise to spend time with me?" You looked up at him.

He smiled and held onto your hand.

"I promise"

"also promise to never change"

He nodded and interwinded your pinkies together.

"Y/N!" Your manager called out.

You snapped out of your thoughts and turned towards him.

"Yeah?"

"Breaks over" he smiled lightly.

"Okay" you smiled back and headed towards the cash register.

- (time skip)

You decided to work overtime. You let out a sigh and glanced over at the clock, 1 am

You sighed and grabbed your bag, "im leaving!"

You quickly ran out of the café and headed towards your apartment.

Once your house was in sight you slowed down and breathed heavily.

You unlocked the door and you saw Soonyoung standing there, tapping his foot on the ground.

"Where were you?" His tone was cold.

You stood in shock at his change of adtitude.

"I was in the café" he motioned for you to sit down on the couch.

You nervously sat down in front of him.

"You usually come home at 6 pm" he glared at you.

"I was working overtime" You looked down at your hand. On your wrist was your couple bracelet.

"EXCUSES" He slammed the table, making you flinch in your seat.

"ITS NOT AN EXCUSE" You yelled back at him, tears welling up in your eyes.

He scoffed and stood up.

"I shouldve broken up with you even before debut" Your heart broke.

"fine" You mumbled as your tears couldn't stopped. You brushed your shoulder against his and headed towards your shared bedroom.

You locked the door and took out a suitcase. You put your clothes in the suitcase and left everything else.

Once you unlocked the door Soonyoung was standing in the kitchen, staring at the wall.

His gaze met yours and his eyes softened.

"Where are you going?" He asked softly.

You looked at him with eyes full of betrayal.

"Anywhere but here" You hissed as you ripped off your couple bracelet and threw it at him.