(79) Jihoon

Requested by haruka99sakura
I'm sorry if it wasn't what you wanted

I'm also sorry to anyone else who requested and still has to wait. I've been busy lately...*sigh* I hate highschool ;-;

bts blood sweat and tears played and I was about to jam to it until I heard japanese come up- Anywho, the irony. Yoonhi is the characters name but I kept writing Yoongi.

Also I have three Minghao requests!! Hes finally getting requested ;-;, that means I will have three Minghao imagines for the three different requesters.

Jihoon didn't know what got over him. All he remembered was working late at night in the studio and coming home, seeing his girlfriend, Yoonhi huddled up in a blanket on the couch. Waiting for him.

Everything went downhill from that once Jihoon saw her eye-bags.

He let his worry get the best of him and he snapped at her.

===

Yoonhi sighed as she pulled the blanket closer to her body. It was a cold night and she couldn't sleep without Jihoon.

It was already 3 am and she was a yawning mess. Yawning every second or so.

She sat on the couch for the next 30 minutes until the door opened. She sat up and showed Jihoon the brightest smile she could manage.

Jihoon frowned as he stared at her eye-bags. He walked up to her without a word and wiped her under-eyes.

"Are you tired?" He asked softly as Yoonhi placed her hand on top of his, which was gently caressing her eye-bags.

"No...are you tired? Sick? Your forehead feels hot. Did you get-" She was cut off when Jihoon roughly pushed her hand away.

"I'm okay! Stop worrying about me and worry about yourself" Yoonhi frowned and stood up so she was eye to eye with Jihoon.

"Why shouldn't I worry about you?! Aren't you my boyfriend?!? I'm your girlfriend! I have the right to worry about you!" She yelled back.

Something inside Jihoon snapped as he glared her her harshly.

"Did I ever ask you to worry about me? Worry about yourself!" Jihoon yelled back, raising his voice a bit.

Yoonhi glared back at him and opened her mouth to speak when she felt a harsh slap across her face. She winced from the pain and stared into Jihoon's eyes with glossy eyes.

His gaze softened when he realised what he did. But, before he could say anything she started to sob and then ran to the bathroom.

===

Jihoon stared at her sleeping body on the couch. She stayed in the bathroom until she thought Jihoon was asleep and went to the couch.

She then fell asleep on the couch.

Jihoon sighed as his guilt ate him up. He carefully walked over to her and picked her body up, hoisting her back to the bedroom.

He placed her down on the bed and placed a kiss on her forehead, pulling the blanket up to her neck.

"I'm sorry, I love you, goodnight Yoonhi" He whispered as he held her hand.

===

Jihoon woke up to an empty bed. He quickly stood up and ran out of the room, worried she went somewhere.

He let out a sigh of relief as he saw a littlr blob on the couch. A k-drama playing on the tv while Yoonhi was curled up into a blanket.

Tears pricked at Jihoon's eyes as he sat down in front of her, tears continuously rolling down her face. She noticed his presence and faked a smile.

"I-I- I'm crying b-because of the drama" Jihoon chuckled and wiped her tears.

"Yoonhi- I'm sorry. I don't know what got over me yesterday. I was just really worried about you" Yoonhi nodded and pulled Jihoon into a hug. Her tears making a wet patch on his shoulder.

"I-I'm sorry too...I shouldve understood the stress you're going through" Jihoon closed his eyes and placed a soft kiss on her cheek. Kissing her tears away.

"C-Can you forgive me?" She nodded and held his hand tightly.

"I love you too much to hate you"