(20) Chan

You and your bestfriend sat on the couch. Watching k-dramas in comfortable silence. "Y/N?" Chan called out.

"Yea?" You turned your attention towards him. He giggled nervously. "I like a girl, and I wanna confess to her tomorrow in school" He rubbed his neck.

You smiled lightly at him, a sharp pain in your heart. "Oh really? Who is this girl?" You teased, trying to shrug off the pain.

"its a secret, so what do girls usually like for a confession?" He asked.

"Uh, teddy bears? Just be a man and confess to her" You patted his back. He nodded snd stood up.

"Lets go shopping to find a teddy bear" He grabbed your wrist and dragged you into his car.

*at the mall*

Chan still kept a grip on your wrist, you both were walking around until he spotted a teddy bear store.

"Here!" He pointed to the shelf of teddy bears. "So which one suits the girl that you like?" You asked, the pain returned.

"hm, can you pick for me? Your a girl so you know what girls would like, right?" He shrugged. You nodded and pointed to a light brown teddy bear holding a heart that says, 'I love you'.

"WOAH! This is perfect for a confession" You handed him the bear. "Oh! Thanks Y/N!" He pulled you into a hug.

Your heart started beating faster, "lets go checkout, then ill drive you home" he pulled you towards the cashier.

*next day*

As you arrived at school, you could see a crowd surrounding someone. "Chan is confessing right now?" You wondered.

You tried to peek over the crowd, but you were too short. "Excuse me" You pushed through the crowd of people. You were in the front of the crowd and Chan noticed you.

His hair was slicked to the side, he was holding the bear that he bought yesterday. His face was a deep crimson since he was nervous.

"Y/N" He took your hand and pulled you towards the center.

Everyone eyes where on you both. "C-Chan? Where is the girl?" You asked, obviously nervous.

"Its you" He handed you the bear. He smiled lightly as he held your hand.

"So what do you say Y/N? Will you be my girlfriend?" You nodded as he pulled you into a hug.

The crowd started to clap.

Chan broke the hug, as he faced you, looking into your eyes.

"KISS! KISS!" The crowd chanted.

You chuckled before pulling his collar and kissing him on the lips.

-

The crowd cheered loudly as you broke the kiss, your face heated up.

"I love you" Chan caressed your face as the crowd started to head to their classes.

"I love you too"