(7) Hansol

*a few years ago*
Little you giggled as you played around with your bestfriend.

"Y/N" The little boys voice spoke as he carried you onto the swing. "Yeah?" You answered while he sat next to you on the other swing.

"I-Im moving to South Korea" He stated, looking at you in the eyes. "W-Why?" You blurted out.

"I want to become an Idol, they accepted me and, I have to move there in order to become an idol" He held your hands as he spoke.

"okay" You replied smiling at him. "Ill always support you" You hugged him.

"I have to go, I promise we will meet again" He held out his pinky.

"Promise" You smiled, interwinding your pinky with his.

"Bai Hansol, See you soon!" He yelled goodbye back before walking back home.

Tears started streaming down your face, "Why am I crying?" You mumbled.

*present time*

You were scrolling through instagram until a loud voice echoed throughout the house.

"WHAT DO YOU WANT CHAN" You yelled, realising it was his horrific scream.

He bursted into your room, probably breaking your door.

"WATCH MY MUSIC VIDEO Y/N, MY GROUPS NAME IS SEVENTEEN THE SONG IS ADORE YOU" Your brother then ran away.

"Seventeen?" You wondered.

You clicked on the video, then Adore U played. You hummed lightly to it until a familiar face popped up on the screen, making you fall off your chair.

"ow" You whined. You paused the video to look at his features.

Looks familiar..

"Maybe if I search the group up?" You went on google and searched 'Seventeens Profile'.

You kept scrolling down on all the members, learning their names, until the familar face popped up again.

"H-Hansol" You mumbled.

You were looking at his pictures until a picture of pre-debut popped up.

"It is him!" You screamed.

Your eyes focused on his face until another yell echoed throughout the house.

"WHAT IS THIS A HAUNTED HOUSE? CHAN SHUT UP!" You whined, rubbing your ear in pain.

"sorry Y/N, I was gonna tell you mom invited my group members over to celebrate, come down and greet them" He pulled you out of your room.

-

"Hello, im Y/N, Chan's sister" You greeted.

You then made eyecontact with Hansol.

'Did he forget me?' You thought.

Throughout the party you just sat on the stairs, staring at the boys dance and play around.

But, Hansol was nowhere to be found.

"Hey" Someone tapped your shoulder. You jumped in a shock but then smiled when you saw Hansol.

He suddenly leaned in face to face with you, making you blush, "I told you I would see you again" He whispered.

You smiled before hugging him. "Congrats".

"Y/N, you grew up to be so pretty" He patted your head.

"Chan kept telling me about his sister, he said Y/N was your name but I thought it was just someone else with the same name, YOU IDIOT YOU NEVER TOLD ME YOU WERE A LEE" He screamed shocking you, you chuckled, smacking his arm lightly.

"I love you Lee Y/N" He whispered, loud enough for you to hear.

"I love you too Hansol" You leaned in and pecked him on the lips.

-

Throughout the night, you guys caught up on the past years.