(21) Minghao

Ive noticed many seventeen imagine books barely have minghao imagines and since he ruining my bias list im gonna be making a few.

You groaned as your alarm clock went off. "ughh" You whined as you smacked the alarm clock.

"Y/N, you groan too much" Minghao groaned, his grip on your waist tightened. You smiled at him as you removed his arms to get up.

-

Both of you guys went to get ready for the day.

-

You stepped out of the bathroom and spotted Minghao sitting on the couch, scrolling through his phone. His face was dead serious.

"Minghao is everything okay?" You said as you sat down next to him.

"I-im fine." You noticed that he hid his phone from you. "What social media were you on?" You asked, confused.

"Twitter" He turned off his phone and stood up, "im going to make breakfast" He stated as he headed towards the kitchen.

You took ot your phone and went onto Seventeens twitter, trying to see why he was so serious.

Your eyes started to water as you saw the tweets.

minghaoisbae: omg I can't believe minghao would choose a girl like Y/N, shes so ugly

mynameissoonyoungcallmesoon: why are you guys so mean? Be happy that minghao is happy

boobitches: probably dated minghao to get to the other members.

minghaowasmybae: imma unstan

donkeykong: y/n is a bitch, I hate Y/N

"Y/N breakfast is ready!" Minghaos voice brought you back to reality. You quickly wiped your tears and turned off your phone.

-

"thank you for the food" You took a seat down in front of him.

You kept picking at your food, the negative comments repeated in your head.

"Y/N are you okay?" You felt hid hand caressed your face. "Im fine minghao" You smiled lightly. He nodded before stuffing a pancake in his mouth.

-

Minghao brought you to Pledis, because he had to practice but he didn't want to leave you alone.

"I need to go to the bathroom" You told him as you went towards the bathroom.

Minghao's POV
"hello!" I cheered as I stepped into the practice room. Everyone looked at me with faces full of pity.

"W-whats wrong?" I asked, the tension was strong.

"the company wants you to break up with Y/N" Seungcheol said as he patted my back.

I looked at him shocked, "f-funny joke, another hidden camera right?" I shuttered.

I looked at all the members all they all shook their heads.

Jeonghan walked up to me and side hugged me. "Everythings gonna be fine" He reassured as he rubbed circles on my back.

Your POV
You stood in the hallway shocked at what you heard. "Minghao? can we talk?" Your voice shocked everyone. He nodded as he followed behind you up the stairs.

"I heard" You told him as you guys stepped on the rooftop. "I saw all the comments too, minghao" You said as you held his hand.

"y/n, don't let them ge-"

"Your career is getting ruined. You worked too hard for me to just ruin it" You caressed his face.

"Maybe we should break up, I don't wanna ruin your dreams" Your tears rolled down your face.

"No Y/N! We can get through this together!" He pulled you into a hug.

"its the best choice for now" You mumbled as you hid your face in his chest your tears soaking up his shirt.

"can we spend our last time together?" His voice cracked. You felt his tears dripping on your hair.

"o-okay" His hand lifted up your chin as he conmected your lips.

You both stayed like that for a while, but you broke the kiss.

"bye minghao" Your tears couldn't stop. You slowly walked away.

"Please don't go" His soft voice broke your heart.

"im sorry" you mumbled as you walked down the stairs.