(61) Jeonghan

*cues emo music*

*this is in letter form. The bold is parts of the letter and the normal text are flashbacks/scenes that match up with that part of the letter*

actually edited :)))

Dear Jeonghan,
I saw you today. It seemed like its been forever..

-

"Jeonghan!" You heard a girl yell as you pushed your shopping cart around.

It can't be..

You turned the corner and accidently bumped your cart into someone elses.

"Oh sorry!" You bowed as you backed up your cart. As you walked past the person, a familiar scent filled your nose.

It was Jeonghan.

You took a quick glance at him before pushing your cart away.

-

You looked better than before. You seemed happier. Was it because your with someone who isn't a burden to you?

I ran into your new girlfriend the other day. Shes really pretty and nice.

You deserve someone like her.

-

"Oh! Im so sorry!" You bowed as you helped pick up the girls papers.

"Its fine! I was the one who ran into you!" She bent down and helped you pick up the papers.

She flashed you a gummy smile before helping you stand up.

A figure walked up behind her and back hugged her. She giggled happily and turned around, facing the guy.

"Hannie!" She cheered and hugged him back.

You felt your heart ache as you watched the scene.

You turned around and walked away, feeling Jeonghan's burning gaze on your back.

-

You told me you missed me. I know you don't. Your lying. You told me you still loved me. Your lying again. You love your new girlfriend.

-

"Y/N! Please, I miss you." He begged as you tried yanking your hand out of his grip.

"Stop it! You don't miss me! Stop lying! Your the one who ended our relationship" You growled as you got his grip off of you.

Tesrs pricked at your eyes when you heard 4 words come out of his mouth. "I still love you"

"Stop lying! If you loved me you wouldn't have let me go!"

-

You then asked for a goodbye hug...
You then said that you would not interfere with my life anymore.

-

"Can I have one last hug? Please?" He pleaded as he moved closer to you.

Your heart broke seeing him in this state. You hesitantly nodded as he carefully wrapped his arms around you.

"I won't interfere with your life anymore..I love you Y/N" He broke the hug and walked away. As your heart crumbled piece by piece.

-

I should be happy. I should be moving on. But, I can't..

-

You slammed your front door closed as tears pricked at your eyes.

You sighed heavily and plopped down on the couch as tears rolling down your face.

"I lost him..."

-

- Love Y/N