(76) Junhui

Requested by WenChweYoon

sorry if it isn't what you wanted.

im at the airport on my way to san fransico and im writing this before my flight, lol

sorry if its rushed but the next imagine is over a thousands words.. :)

*ive been busy lately so sorry for not updating as much ;-;*

B/N = Best Friends Name
*btw your bestfriend could be a guy or a girl*

You were in the movie theatres with your boyfriend, Jun, and B/N.

Awkwardly enough, you sat in between the two. Jun to your right and B/N to your left.

-

Halfway through the movie Jun suddenly stood up. You looked at him confused and he mouthed 'Im going to the bathroom'. You nodded and gestured for him to go.

Once Jun was out of sight B/N leaned in your ear and smirked.

"How about we make him jealous" You chuckled and smacked B/N's head.

"Then he won't allow me to hang out with you anymore" B/N pouted and pushed your hand away.

"But, if he truely likes you he would get jealous and protective. Lets test him" You sighed and nodded.

"Alright"

-

B/N placed their hand on your knee. You then felt another presense beside you, it was Jun. Jun eyed your friends hand on your thigh, but shrugged it off, making you pout.

You leaned into B/N's face and whispered "Its not working"

Your best friend frowned and then their eyes widened. They smirked and suddenly put their arm around your waist.

Jun eyed the two of you and frowned.

'What could he be thinking?' You wondered as you leaned on B/N's shoulder.

-

As you three stepped out of the movie theatre, Jun immediately gripped on your waist and pulled you closer to him.

"Don't be so touchy with eachother" He whispered as you smiled innocently.

You turned towards B/N and gave them a thumbs up.

-

Throughout the day Jun would notice B/N staring at you so he would peck your cheeks, lips. Basically being very touchy.

When you would try to talk to B/N he would pull you back and prevent you from going to them.

-

The day was finally ending and both you and Jun bidded B/N goodbye.

Before B/N left, they went up and whispered into your ear.

"Goodluck" You frowned, confused by what they meant.

-

"So Y/N...why were you guys so touchy?" Jun frowned as his eyes stayed fixed on the road. His hands gripped onto the steering wheel tightly.

"Uh.."

"If you guys are touchy again..ill punish you" He winked as he pecked your lips.