(72) Seungcheol

"I hate life, I hate myself, I just wanna stab someone" You grumbled under your breath as you slung your backpack over your shoulder.

Someone tapped your shoulder. Bad idea. Because you almost smacked their head off with your backpack.

"Wow...Y/N...chill" You rolled your eyes and walked faster.

"Whats wrong?" You ignored him and continued walking.

Seungcheol, who is one of your closest friends. Was talking to one of your enemies. It might be clichè but author-nim ran out of ideas, *cough*.

'Why did I get jealous?' You wondered as Seungcheol stood in front of you and gripped on your shoulders. Shaking you violently.

"Earth to Y/N? Whats wrong? Tell me~ Im your best friend...aren't I?" You pushed his hands off of you and let out a huff of air.

"Its a childish reason.." He chuckled and hugged you from the side.

"Pleaseee~ comeon...just tell me" You sighed and rested your head on his head.

"Iwasjealous" You said quickly.

He let go of the hug and stared at you weirdly.

"What?"

"Iwasjealousofthegirlyouweretalkingto" You said quickly again.

He ruffled his hair and frowned.

"Say it slower"

"I was jealous...of the girl you were talking to" You looked down at your feet from embaressment.

"Awee~ Y/N...don't be so childish" You rolled your eyes and walked away from him.

-

"I was just kidding" He caught back up to you. You ignored him again and tried to walk away, but he held onto your hand and smiled.

"Maybe if you become my girlfriend...you don't have to worry about me talking to other girls again!"