(36) Meanie {Wonwoo x Mingyu}

everyone needs a little bit of meanie in their life.

MINGYUS ARMS ARE SO MUSCULAR NGHFHDHFHFHSBSDB

I kept doing angst, sorry not sorry :)

so this is fluff! :)

SORRY FOR ALL THE TIME SKIPS

unedited :)

Letter Number One
Dear Wonwoo,

I started to feel something for you..

?

why does my heart flutter when you smile at me?

im just your friend..

I shouldn't be feeling this way

- ?

Mingyu folded the letter carefully and placed it into his pocket.

'Ill place this in his locker' Mingyu smiled.

- (time skip, lunch)

Mingyu wandered around in the empty hallways. He headed towards Wonwoo's locker, he kept looking around just to make sure no-one was around.

Once he placed the letter in the locker he could hear Wonwoo's voice, his cheeks turned red as he hid behind a wall.

"Ill see you guys later!" Wonwoo smiled as he waved goodbye to Soonyoung, Jun, and Jihoon.

Wonwoo turned towards his locker and unlocked it, placing a few of his books away neatly.

A peice of paper fell down from the top shelf, catching Wonwoo's attention.

'Calm down Gyu' Mingyu calmed himself down, he bit his lip nervously as Wonwoo opened the letter.

Wonwoo's eyes scanned along the words, his lips curved up into a smile.

Mingyu let out a sigh of relief, "Mingyu?"

Mingyu's eyes widened, he froze in his spot. A hand waved in front of him, snapping him out of his trance.

He looked at the person and it was Wonwoo.

'shit..'

"What are you doing here gyu? Your locker is like across the campus" Wonwoo looked at him curiously.

"I u-uh. Whats that in your hand?" Mingyu pointed to the letter, hoping to change the subject.

"Someone gave me the letter, maybe I should wait for more hints on who it is" Mingyu nodded, acting innocent.

"Who do you think they are?" Wonwoo shrugged, he was about to speak when the bell rang.

"Oh! I gotta go!" Wonwoo smiled as he walked pass Mingyu.

- (the next morning)

Letter Number Two

Dear Wonwoo,

Finals are coming up TT.TT

Your obviously gonna ace your test while im gonna fail mine.

Maybe we could have a study date? :)

-?

Mingyu saw Minghao eyeing him weirdly.

"Whats that?" Minghao asked as he pulled a seat next to Mingyu.

"You know how I like Wonwoo?" Minghao nodded and smiled.

"Im writing letters" Minghao mouthed an 'o' then he suddenly screeched. Earning unwanted attention from the class.

"ahem" Minghao coughed, pertending to dust off dirt from his uniform then sat back down.

"meanieee" Minghao teased as he gave Mingyu a thumbs up.

- (time skip, lunch)

Mingyu ran straight to Wonwoo's locker right when the bell rang.

He was about to place the letter into Wonwoo's locker when someone covered his eyes, making him jump in shock.

"Gyu" A deep voice called out.

Wonwoo..

"It was you?" Wonwoo turned Mingyu around to face him.

Mingyu nodded nervously, a smile was plastered on Wonwoo's face.

"Ill be your boyfriend Mingyu" Mingyu eyes widened, he pulled Wonwoo into a tight hug.

"I didn't even get to as-"

"shh" Wonwoo chuckled and hugged Mingyu back.

Mingyu broke the hug and slammed his lips against Wonwoo's (1-1000 real quick).

Wonwoo let out a whimper when Mingyu bit his lip.

"Oops sorry got carried away" Mingyu broke the kiss and chuckled.

Wonwoo blushed a crimson red and smacked Mingyu's arm lightly.

"If I didn't forget my book we wouldn't be in this situation" Wonwoo chuckled making Mingyu blush.

"Now im glad your a bookworm" Mingyu teased earning a smack on the head from Wonwoo.

"Now lets have a study date~" Mingyu cooed as he dragged Wonwoo to the library.