(59) Chan

im here and im queer

unedited (back at it again with an unedited imagine)

Hot tears rolled down your face as you slowly opened up the letter.

"Just open it" You told yourself as your hands trembled.

It was a letter from Chan.

After you managed to calm down, you opened up the letter and felt your eyes well up as you saw his beautiful handwriting.

Dear Y/N,

You stopped there, feeling your heart ache already.

"Just read it Y/N, stop being such a wuss" You told yourself as your eyes scanned over the words again.

Dear Y/N,

Im so sorry.

I wish I couldve done something to prevent this.

You got hurt.

By time your reading this ill be excecuting my plan.

My plan to save you.

Im coming Y/N..ill be there soon. Don'f worry my love.

Be safe..

Ill protect you..

Even if I have to risk my life for you..

I love you..<3

- Chan

You felt your heart shatter as the memories came rushing back into your mind.

-

"I can't date you anymore Y/N" Chan growled.

Your eyes welled up, making his gaze soften as he hugged you.

"W-Why?" You croaked out.

"My dad wants me to date his friends daugther, for our family business. He said he will kill you if I don't breakup with you" Your tiny hands gripped onto the back of his chest as you stuffed your face in his chest.

"We can get through this together..." He nodded sadly and pecked your head.

-

You screamed for help as someone duct taped your mouth and blindfolded you.

"Shut up!" The guy yelled and smacked your head with a bat, making you unconcious.

-

You woke up, only to be chained to a wall.

Your eyes widned at the sight in front of you.

Chan's hand was bleeding heavily and he was standing in front of his dad, who was holding a gun.

"DAD! WHY WONT YOU LET ME LIVE PEACEFULLY WITH HER?!" He cried out as his father smirked.

"She won't be any good for our business, son" Chan scoffed.

"Son? You have no right to call me that" Chan chuckled as he held out a gun.

His dad also pointed the gun at him.

3..

2...

1....

BANG!

You whimped as you closed your eyes. It was a reflex.

You prayed silently before opening your eyes back again. Only to see Chan standing in front of you breathing heavily.

He smiled softly despite the pain he was in and untied your hands.

He handed you a letter and helped you stand up.

You could hear his dad groan and call out for some poeple.

"Run Y/N!" He yelled as he pushed you towards the door.

"Come with me!" You glanced back and saw his dad slowly standing up. You gripped onto his hand tighter and tried pulling him.

"No! Go! Hes gonna hunt you down if you don't go now!" He cried as you ran out.

Hot tears rolled down your eyes as Chan closed the door again.

The last thing you remembered was seeing a bunch of guys with weapons, smirking at Chan...

-

Your trembling hands crumpled up the letter as you sobbed hopelessly into your hands.

Your tears staining the letter.