(23) Soonyoung

"Soonyoung!" You smirked as you saw the frightened boy standing next to his locker.

"Y-yes?" He trembled as he pushed his glasses up. "Can you do my math homework?" You handed him the papers. He looked at you, he hesitated for a moment but soon accepted.

"Thank you!" You hugged him and ran away before your friends saw you.

Soonyoung was afraid of you and your friends because you guys are the school popular girls, who bully others. You are known for the kind one who usually don't do anything mean to others, but just follow along with your friends.

When Soonyoung first transferred, he didn't seem like the typical nerd. He was special. Behind your friends backs you would hang out with him, but in school you would be 'mean' so you can keep your reputation.

-

You sat down next to your group of friends. They all smirked when they spotted Soonyoung walking into the cafeteria. "SOONYOUNG!" Nana, yelled out (pledis fam :') he looked over at your table and slowly walked over here. "Y-yea?" You could tell he was afraid.

"Did you tell him to do the math homework yet Y/N?" Raina asked as she took the stack of papers he was holding. "Yea" You smirked lightly.

"good" Raina took a few papers from the stack and handed him back the rest, "now go" she shooed him.

Lizzy, who was your closest friend in the group pointed towards the hallway. You noticed the signal. "we will be back" Lizzy told your friends. They nodded as you both went towards the empty hallway.

"Do you like Soonyoung?" She teased. "N-no" You shuttered shocked from the question. "I don't, he is too nerdy for me" Lizzy lightly smacked your shoulder. "He seems like a good person, be nice to him. You never know, he might be hot under those glasses".

Soonyoungs POV
I was walking in the hallway so I could go to class early, it was so empty but I heard some people talking.

"Do you like Soonyoung?" I heard Lizzy's voice. "N-no" I reconigzed it was Y/Ns voice. My heart started beating quicker.

"He's too nerdy for me" My heart started to hurt as I walked away.

'Im too nerdy for her'

'Why is she so nice to me then?'

I kept asking myself as I walked towards the classroom.

*the next day*

"Soonyoung!" I heard Y/Ns voice echoing through the hallway.

Y/Ns POV
As I was walking to school Raina called me. "Hello?" I answered. "Y/N! He did your homework wrong! Your grade lowered! Beat him up" Her voice sounded evil.

You hesitated, "o-okay"

Once you arrived at school you looked behind you and saw Soonyoung. "Soonyoung!" You called out. He froze as everyone looked at him.

"YOU LOWERED MY MATH GRADE!" I yelled.

im sorry...

"Idiot!" You yelled as you smacked him across the face. His glasses flew off onto the ground.

Everyone around you gasped.

"He made her loose her 4.0"

"A nerd getting stuff wrong?"

"didn't expect this from Y/N" You could hear the gossip loud and clear.

"Good job Y/N" You heard Nana yell. You turned towards your group and saw how happy everyone was except Lizzy.

'Be nice to him' Her words repeated in your head.

You felt like you betrayed him.

You heard the hallway doors slam close, you turned around and Soonyoung was gone.

The crowd started to go to their respective classes.

'Go for him' Your heart told you so.

You ran towards the door.

CRACK

You lifted up your foot and saw his glasses. You gasped as you picked up the broken glasses. You quickly put it into your backpack.

'Just go to class, he probably already left'

Soonyoung's POV
I can't believe she would do that. I thought she was my friend.

I was wrong.

'Hes too nerdy for me' her voice repeated in my head.

"STOP!" I yelled as I slammed my head into my bedroom door.

"Ill prove them wrong" I looked into the mirror. My reflection blurry, without my glasses.

"MOM! Get my contacts! ALSO CAN I GET A HAIRCUT?"

*the next day*

I felt way better the next day, I woke up and got ready. I put my contacts on, my reflection got clear. I ruffled my purple hair and smirked.

"Whos the nerd now?"

I went downstairs and gave my mom a kiss before leaving the house.

As I arrived at school everyone looked at me shocked.

I heard a few people gasp, "soonyoung?!" I heard Raina's voice. I turned around and smirked as I saw Y/N and her crew.

"Hey" I waved to them.

"Soonyoung!" Y/N walked up to me, shocked. She ruffled my hair.

"Didn't you say I was too nerdy for you?" I slightly pushed her away.

She looked at me shocked, "you heard?"

"No shit sherlock" I fired, I heard many gasps in the background.

Your POV
'He seems like a good person, be nice to him. You never know, he might be hot under those glasses' Lizzy's voice echoed in your head.

"Never judge a book by its cover, Y/N" Soonyoung gave you a wink before walking away.

"ALSO IF YOU BITCHES WANNA GOSSIP THEN ACTUALLY WHISPER"