(14) Jisoo

You yawned as class has started. "ugh" You groaned as the teacher was explaining something.

Your thoughts were interuppted when someone knocked on the door.

Joshua Hong

"Joshua? Why are you late?" The teacher asked

"I was in the bathroom" He replied, before sitting down in the seat in front of you.

-

From your seat, you could see girls winking at him and smirking.

Those girls wore short shorts, or short skirts. They would also act 'sexy' around Joshua, the playboy.

You decided to look outside the window, ignoring the whispers from your classmates and the teachers lesson.

-

All of your classmates had already left the classroom, hurrying to lunch.

You were packing up your stuff until someone waved their hand in your face.

You looked at the person, Joshua.

"How may I help you?" You asked, obviously annoyed.

"How may I help YOU" He emphasized the 'You'. His hand tilted your chin up, as he leaned in.

You gave him a quick shove before walking out of the classroom.

-

"why did I fall for him" You whined.

Your thoughts were interuppted when someone grabbed your hand, "Y/N, don't you miss me?" He smirked, twirling your hair with his finger.

"Actually I don't" You growled.

*Flashback*
"Y/N!" Joshua called. You walked up to him with a smile on your face.

"Yeah?" You asked, clueless of what would happen next.

"Lets break up" He said coldly.

"W-Why?" Your voice cracked.

"I don't keep actual relationships, you shouldve known better" He whispered before walking away, leaving you heartbroken

*End of Flashback*

"I will never miss you Joshua Hong" You mumbled before walking away.

He kept following you until you stopped, making him also stop.

"JOSHUA! I WILL NEVER LIKE YOU BACK!" You screamed, tears of anger rolling down your face.

"Why not? Didn't I treat you well? You didn't seem to like me either way" His tone was cold.

"Yea, you didn't treat me well. YOU LEFT ME HEARTBROKEN" You gave him a shove.

"Go play with some other girls"

"But I want you" he yelled.

"I DATED ALL THESE GIRLS TO MAKE YOU JEALOUS! TO GET YOU TO LIKE ME AGAIN!" He grabbed your wrist.

"T-then why did you breakup with me" Your voice cracking

"I was stupid, I didn't notice how you treated me better than the other girls" His voice softened.

"Im sorry Joshua, I can't date you again" You took your wrist out of his grip.

"Please move on, find a girl better for you"