(51) Wonwoo

im still shookt about directors cut like how can an album make me so happy yet so sad?

im lowkey running out of ideas so idk what this plot is.

unedited (as usual, sorry)

"I swear Wonwoo, please" You begging as you jumped on your tipy-toes. Trying to get your book.

"No" He teased and raised the book higher.

You huffed and crossed your arms, making a pouty face.

"Your so mean!" You whined and hugged him, trying to climb him like a tree to reach your book.

The both of you enjoyed reading books together, but today he decided to troll you.

"no Y/N" he teased and pecked your forehead.

He used one of his arm, the one that didn't have the book, to wrap around your waist. Holding you up.

"Pleasee" You cooed.

He shook his head and mocked your pouty face. He placed another peck on your lip before throwing the book across his bedroom.

He quickly wrapped his arms around you before you could escape.

"Can I go down now?" He shook his head and hid his face in the crook of your neck.

You blushed a light pink as you felt his breath on your neck but dismissed it once you saw your book lay helplessly on the ground.

"Please?"

"No"

"Please?!"

"No, not unless you give me a kiss on the lips and say I love you" He teased, knowing that you usually wouldn't do that.

You huffed and nodded.

He carefully placed you down and lowered himself so you could reach his face.

"I love you!" You said cutely as you pecked his lips.

After doing so, you turned around and ran towards your book. You dusted it and placed it down carefully on Wonwoo's desk.

"YOUR SO CUTEE!" He screeched in a 'manly' voice.