(41) Mingyu

unedited

short chapter :)

"I won't miss you" You cried as you threw your couple ring onto the ground.

Your boyfriend, now ex-boyfriend just stared at you and walked away.

You frowned and tears started rolling down your face, your heart hurt.

The weather suddenly turned cold, you could feel the raindrops falling down on top of your head.

"Y/N!" Someone yelled as they engulfed you into a hug.

You looked at the person and noticed it was Mingyu.

"Hey Gyu" You replied sadly.

He noticed the difference in your tone and looked at you intently.

"What did he do?!" Mingyu raised his voice, shocking you a little.

"W-we broke up" Mingyu noticed your sad eyes and hugged you again, his hand rubbed circles on your back.

"Im always here for you" He smiled.

You thanked him and hugged him back, the rain making you both drenched.

"Y/N?" He called out, you hummed back in response waiting for him to reply.

"It might be the wrong time.."

"But I like you" He broke the hug and smiled at you. You couldn't reply, you were in shock.

You didn't know your true feelings until you had the urge to kiss him.

His face showed disappointment, until you grabbed his collar and connected your lips.

"This might be the wrong time.."

"But, I like you too" You smiled as you connected your lips again.