(6) Jisoo

"Y/N" Joshua your bestfriend walked up to you.

"Yeah?" You answered looking at him in the eyes.

"C-can we talk?" He asked. You nodded as you followed him to the school garden.

-

Once you both arrived in the garden he sat down, patting the seat next to him. You smiled at him before sitting down next to him.

"Y/N, I like you" He held onto your hands. You were shocked but then leaned in to kiss him. His body froze but he soon melted into the kiss.

"I like you too" Your face turned red. "Y/N, what day is it?" He asked, confusing you.

"April 1st, why?" You asked still clueless. You saw him smirk before asking "What happens on April 1st?"

"April Fools D-" You cut yourself off before looking at him straight in the eyes.

"April Fools!" He cheered. His smile changed into a frown when he saw you with a serious expresson.

"I-It was a joke?" You asked, shocked.

"yeah! I wouldn't actually like someone like you" He smirked seeing how he pranked you good.

"w-wow" You mumbled, you then stood up.

"Where are you going? Aren't we gonna hang out?" He asked. You shook your head as he also stood up.

"W-Why?" His eyes softened when he saw your glassy eyes.

"I actually like you, more than a bestfriend" You hid your head, hoping he couldn't see the tears rolling down your cheek.

He froze, he then put his hand on your shoulder but you just pushed his hand off.

"I-I thought you were playing around" He tried to smile, hoping to fix the awkward mood.

"While im here, thinking you actually liked me" You mumbled.

"I kissed you cause I like you, IDIOT!" You raised your voice, tears still streaming down your face.

"The way you kissed me back, I thought u actually mean't it too" You turned around, slowly walking away.

He was quiet, too shocked. He made his own bestfriend, his crush, cry because of his stupid prank.

You chuckled lightly, "See you in class Joshua" You mumbled before walking back inside the building.

You quickly ran to the bathroom, checking your tear-stained face.

-

You rinsed off your face before looking back in the mirror. Your hand which had a paper towel, wiped your eyes, and your lips. Suddenly you remember how his lips felt on yours.

"Im such an idiot, I shouldve have checked the date first!" You threw the paper away.

You sighed heavily, walking to class. Right before you opened the door the bell rung. "yay on time" You tried to seem happy, it failed very badly.

You went over to your seat. Dreading the fact that Joshua sat right next to you.

You set your backpack down on the desk.

The door opened and Joshua walked in. His eyes filled with pain. "h-hey joshua" Your voice cracked, seeing how he wasn't as happy anymore.

He didn't even spare you a glance as he took his seat. You pouted before resting your head on the table, facing towards him.

You studied his face, sharp jaw-line...

Plump lips (wtf)..

Perfect eyes.

well shit..

His lips, the ones that were on yours. Your face suddenly became red as he turned his head and looked at you.

He handed you a note.

You quickly opened it, trying to hide it from the teacher.

Dear Y/N,
Im sorry for being an idiot, I planned this, I meant to confess to you on April 1st so I can say its a prank if you reject me. But, you didn't. The kiss kind of shocked me and it made me panic.

Im sorry, please forgive me? :]

If you forgive me, lets go on a date soon.

I love you ❤️.

You looked up at Joshua who was looking at you with a soft gaze.

"I forgive you" You whispered

He smiled brightly as you returned a smile.