(77) Soonyoung

Requested by RamenAruu

sorry if it wasn't what you wanted ;-; I tried to make it as fast as possible so you wouldn't be waiting too long.

unedited

The thirteen members from Seventeen sat down in their living room. Chan was holding a laptop that Wonwoo instructed him to get.

"Shreena finally debuted" He simply answered. Everyone else was confused, they never heard of a group called HAIH, well the group never existed until now, when they debuted. But, why would Wonwoo have interest in a girl group?

Wonwoo's pale fingers tapped on the keyboard keys as the members stared intently at the tv, which was presenting what Wonwoo was doing on the laptop.

"You guys might not know her...but only Soonyoung and I do. Its the group Shreena finally got to debut in" Soonyoung's eyes widened as he smacked Mingyu's back. Earning a groan from the younger.

"Jeez- that hurt"

"She recently texted me, telling me that she was gonna debut soon! Shes gonna have promotions at the same time as us!" Wonwoo smiled. The members smiled back seeing how proud he looked of Shreena.

"You still kept in contact with her?" Wonwoo's smile dropped as he stared at Soonyoung.

"Of course I did...you wouldn't know. You cut off all ties with her"

===

There were a bunch of people squished inside a tiny room. All of them were trainees that are the best dancers in their agencies.

Despite all the talented dancers, Shreena and Soonyoung caught the attention of the judges. Allowing them to already have a small fanbase before debut.

After the show the two members amd kept in touch. Every since that day, their bond was continously growing but, in a number of days Soonyoung would be debuting soon.

Despite all the commotion about Soonyoung's upcoming debut, the two met up one day.

They spent the day talking and enjoying their time together, therefore leading them into a secret relationship.

The relationship stayed strong, and only Wonwoo knew about it since he was really close to Shreena. Also because he has emo senses, lol.

All their happiness passed by in a blink of an eye. About a year later, Soonyoung's debut date with Seventeen was announced.

The week before they would make their debut Soonyoung and Shreena met up, in the same café their relationship started.

"Hey..Soonyoung" Shreena looked down at her hands. She knew what was going to happen. But she didn't want it to.

Soonyoung frowned at the sight of his lover sad. He faked a smile and held out his hand at her.

"We have to break up" Shreena closed her eyes as tears rolled down her face. She nodded and held onto Soonyoung's hand.

"Its for the best" She smiled painfully, cold tears rolling down her face onto the wooden table.

"Ill miss you" Soonyoung squeezed her hand as he stood up, pulling her up along with him.