(85) Minghao

requested by HanJun8

(I don't know much about mafia societies so im not sure if this would be to your liking)

IM ALIVE GUYS DON'T WORRY :D IM SO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING.

if you waited for an update I luv you 💕

You rested your head against your hand as your father discussed with his guards. He wanted to kill some teenager because he's the son of your fathers enemy. It didn't make sense to you but you didn't care as long as you weren't involved-

"Y/N, you'll be the one killing him" You choked and stood up adruptly from your seat.

"No! I don't want to kill someone just because of your stupid rivalry with his father" Your dad shot you a glare and plastered a fake smile on his face.

"Honey. If you don't do this his father would kill you and our society, you don't want that to happen." You sighed as your father gave you a successful grin.

"Fine"

"That's more like it. I'll make you run into him somehow and you will end his life as soon as possible" My father stood up and walked out, probably to continue some un-finished business as I was left in the room. Plotting a plan.

===

You fell onto the ground from the strong impact. His body was firm and built. He would be difficult to kill.

"Oh! I'm so sorry!" He bowed as he helped you stand up. You knew it was the famous Xu Minghao. Your father purposely made you bump into him.

"Oh! I'm so sorry for bumping in- ow. My leg hurts so badly I don't think I can walk" You wanted to choke yourself at your bad acting. Suprisingly, he believed it.

"I'm so sorry! I'll bring you back to my house to get it treated" You smirked silently as he lifted you into his arms. You yelped in shock and held onto his shoulder's. Naturally burying your face into his shoulder as he carried you somewhere.

Your face heated up and your heart started to pound loudly.

'N-No. Y/N, you can't fall for him..' You told yourself.

===

Minghao placed the last bandage on and smiled at you. His face was cute— dosen't seem like a mafia leader's son. Especially since he would be heir.

"What's your name?" He asked as he placed a cup of hot tea down on the table in front of you.

"My name is Y/N, what's yours?"

"My name is Minghao! It's nice to meet you. You seem familiar but i'm not sure from where" You chuckled nervously and took a sip of the tea.

===

It's been weeks since you stayed at Minghao's place. Your phone would constantly buzz with spam messages from your father. Threatening you to kill him before you get killed. (Author-nim aplogizes for the time skip- I didn't know what else to write lolol)

But you couldn't.

You were in love with Minghao and you knew it.

Today you woke up in Minghao's warm embrace. His arms wrapped around your body as he leaned against the couch.

Yesterday you both stayed up all night watching Disney movies. Eventually falling asleep together.