(12) Soonyoung

You laid at home, bored and alone. Soonyoung was busy working on Seventeens choreography which meant he couldn't stay home with you.

You rested your head on the couch, hoping you could find a good tv show to watch.

Throughout all the channels, there weren't any good shows, which left you irratated.

You decided to watch the news, hoping there would be something interesting.

Nothing.

You sighed and decided to went upstairs to your bedroom.

-

You put on some leggings with a hoodie and got ready to go out.

"Might as well suprise him right?" You smiled, grabbing some food.

You then grabbed the bag of food and headed towards Pledis Ent.

-

The guards greeted you, knowing you were Soonyoung's girlfriend. You smiled back, then headed towards the elevator.

*ding*

The ding signaled that you arrived.

You then stepped off and headed towards their practice room.

-

Through the door you could see the preformance team, working. You knocked on the door lightly, "Okay, 10 minute break" Soonyoung yelled before opening the door.

His eyes widened, seeing you. You smiled and hugged him. "I missed you" You pouted.

He then broke the hug and dragged you inside. "I missed you too" He mumbled. "I brought food, please eat up" You handed Chan the bag.

He placed it down as the rest of the performance team (Junhao) gathered up around the food.

"We will eat well!" They yelled.

You smiled seeing them enjoy your food.

-

"Thanks for the food Y/N" His arm was placed on your waist as he lead you outside so you could go back home.

"Your welcome Soonyoung" You smiled, pecking him on the lips.

"Well I have to get back to work, get home safe!" He let go of your waist, pecked your lips and then went back inside the building.