(16) Seungcheol

"not it" You yelled, after tapping him on his shoulder.

"Y/N!" He whined, chasing after you.

You ran around the park, trying to hide from Seungcheol.

You ran behind a few bushes and peeked. You breathed heavily as you saw Seungcheol looking around. "Y/N?" He called.You giggled lightly seeing how silly he looked.

Your smile dropped after you spotted a girl, she then tapped his shoulder.

Seungcheols POV
"Y/N!" I yelled, looking around for her.

Aigoo my bestfriend is so childish.

I felt a tap on my shoulder, I thought it was Y/N but I was greeted with a girl, whos face was really red.

"Seungcheol?" She called out. I nodded, waiting for her to continue her sentence.

"Im from your school, my name is Hyerim" She smiled lightly and tucked her hair behind her ear.

I looked at her unamused, man I just wanna get Y/N back for tagging me.

"yea? So what do you need" I said, it came out a little cold which made her smile drop.

"I wanted to say that I like you!" She hid her face.

"Im sorry, I dont like you" I sighed, she looked up at me, tears welling up in her eyes.

"Can I at least have a hug? Im moving soon so I decided to tell you" I nodded and hugged her.

I heard bushes moving in the back, but I couldn't look.

Raindrops started to fall down, I let go of Hyerim and went to find Y/N.

"Y/N!" I screamed, while walking back to her house.

I spotted a familiar figure standing on sidewalk.

"Y/N!" She looked back at me, her hair and clothes soaking wet. Her eyes were red as she gave me a little smile.

Y/Ns POV
"Y/N!" I turned around and saw Seungcheol. I smiled a bit at my bestfriend.

He ran up to me and hugged me. My tears couldn't be held back. I broke down.

"Y/N! Why didn't you wait for me! Your soaking wet!" He complained.

I pushed him slightly and he looked at me shocked. "Go back to your girlfriend" I mumbled loud enough for him to hear.

"What girl-"

"The girl you were hugging" I cut him off.

He stared at me in awe before hugging me back again. "Idiot" he mumbled.

"The girl I like is right in front of me"

BADUMP

I couldn't process his words from shock.

I was snapped back into reality when I felt his lips on mine.

"I like you, and only you"