(43) Seungkwan

FINALS WEEK IS OVER AND IVE NEVER BEEN SO HAPPY :)

unedited (as usual)

"I wonder if Y/N would like me" Seungkwan smiled in the mirror as he fixed his hair.

He grabbed the roses on the counter and headed towards school.

While Seungkwan didn't attend school yet, you and your friends were walking around school.

You heard a bunch of people boo, you and your friends headed towards the crowd and saw Seungkwan dressed neatly while holding a rose.

He looked at you and smiled. You stared at him in shock, your heart started beating like crazy.

Suddenly a pie was thrown in Seungkwan's face, making everyone cheer.

Seungcheol..

"WOOO! A NERD LIKE HIM DOSEN'T DESERVE Y/N!" People cheered.

Seungkwan looked around in shock and ran away.

The roses he wanted to give you laid on the ground, surrounded by pie.

"HAH LOSER! See Y/N?" Seungcheol nudged your shoulder as he laughed.

You scoffed and pushed him away.

"GO AWAY! I LIKE SEUNGKWAN! IS THAT A PROBLEM?" You screamed in anger and stomped off.

You ran behind the school looking for Seungkwan, you could hear soft sniffling.

You followed the sound, it lead you to a place under the stairs.

You saw Seungkwan sitting there, pie all over his face, he looked at you in shock.

"kwanie" you cooed.

He looked up at you shocked, a tint of red could be seen on his ears.

"Y-yeah?" He spoke out nervously.

You smiled and sat down next to him, interwindjng your fingers with his.

"you should continue the confession" He bit his lip nervously and held up your connected hands.

"I-I like you Y/N..will you go out with me?" You smiled and hugged him, forgeting about the pie all over him.

"Yeah!" You cheered.

He smiled and hugged you back. Your eyes widned once you felt the pie transferring onto your uniform.

"BOO SEUNGKWAN" You yelled and wiped some pie off your uniform and threw it on his face.

He smirked and threw some pie back at you.