(33) Jeonghan

HAPPY NEW YEARS!

Ill see yall next year.

"HAPPY NEW YEARS!!!" You cheered as you dragged Jeonghan. He groaned and pulled his hand away from you, making you shocked.

"W-whats wrong?" You asked him, he just stared at you with a blank face.

"Jeonghan!"

"YOON JEONGHAN"

"jEoNgHaN" You nagged as he just stood there.

He then broke into a smile making you sigh in relief, "whats wrong with you"

"Nothing" he smiled even brighter as he held your hand.

"You know its been a year since we dated" You nodded.

"Y/N I love you so much!" He pulled you into a hug. You felt a blush spread across your face.

"S-stop" you giggled as he held you tighter.

"I want to spend the rest of 2018- no, I want to spend the rest of my life with you" He bent down on one knee.

You were shocked, he then reached out towards his shoe and tied it.

"There, the shoelace was annoying me" He chuckled and dusted his pants, making you frown in disappointment.

'I thought he was gonna propose..'

"Im just kidding you idiot" he ruffled your hair and bent down on one knee, he pulled out a box and opened it right in front of you.

"Will you marry me Y/N?" Your eyes twinkled and you jumped in excitement.

"Yes!" He stood up and pulled you into a tight hug.

Clapping could be heard around you guys, you turned towards the people and smiled.

They give their blessings and left.

-

"Im excited for 2018 now" You smiled as you interwinded your hand with his, he couldn't stop smiling.

"I love you"

"I love you too hannie"

Authors Note
HAPPY NEW YEARS

at the beginning of 2017, I told myself to edit my two books from back in the day where I didn't know how to write (I still don't know how to write) but, I came out with so many stories I forgot :\

I made the decision to delete the books, so here is my apreciations for the books :)

ignore that '1 draft', its a spoiler :)