(81) Seokmin

theres three minghao requests. so when I update one don't worry if you requested for minghao! its coming up :) 💕

 so when I update one don't worry if you requested for minghao! its coming up :) 💕

oh my goodness #2 in mingyu

oh my goodness #2 in mingyu. thank you guys so much! 💕

Stars shone on the two people sitting, staring at the sky. Smiles shown on their faces, holding eachother in their embrace as if there was noone else in the world.

Their smiles showed how happy they were together. They couldn't have it any other way.

But happiness isn't forever.

===

Seokmin didn't understand what was happening. He remembered holding his girlfriend in his embrace yesterday. The ocean waves creating a soft, relaxing sound as it crashed against the sand. Both of them staring up at the bright night, smiling. But then. It all came to an end.

Seokmin is now tied up to a chair. His mouth taped as he watched his girlfriend struggle against the wall. Her body clasped onto the wall, due to the ropes.

Seokmin whimpered loudly, crying for his girlfriend. She was sobbing loudly. The ropes burned against her pale skin.

They didn't know how they ended up like that.

All their crying was adruptly stopped when the basement door slammed open.

A buff man walked in with a smirk on his eyes. He was most likely in his 50s but he looked pretty young.

A girl trailed behind him with a poker face as she stared at her dad with disgust.

"Y/N?" Seokmin yelled out. His voice muffled as he recongized the girl as you.

Seokmin's girlfriend also yelled out something, but you couldn't understand. Your father pushed you harshly. Making you fall beside Seokmin's chair.

Tears welling up in your eyes as you watched your dad slap Seokmin against the face.

"Stupid boy- getting a girlfriend when my daughter loves you" Your eyes widened as you held his arm back.

Your own dad just exposed you

Seokmin didn't reply. But his girlfriend did. She scoffed loudly despite her situation.

"Well thats too bad. He likes-" She was cut off was your father jammed his elbow into her stomach. Making her cough up blood.

He raised his hand and slapped her across the face. He continuously did that until blood dripped down from her lip.

Seokmin stayed slient as you quietly cut off the rope. Once the rope was cut off you pulled him out of the basement and out of the house.

Pulling him far away from there.

===

Seokmin yanked his hand back from your grip. Once the house was out of sight.

You winced from his strength. While you were distracted from the pain on your hand you didn't notice how Seokmin dropped to the ground. On his knees.

You only noticed when he let out a loud scream.

In the distance you saw his girlfriend. Limping towards you as her face expressed pain.

You held onto Seokmin's hand. Endless tears rolled down your face as his girlfriend got closer.

This was the only chance you had to express your love to him. Despite the rejection.

"S-Seokmin! Listen! I l-love you! E-Even if you don't love me back. I j-just want you to know! I'm sorry for everything my dad-" You got cut off when he pushed you to the ground and stood up. He wrapped his arms around his girlfriend as she cried. He wiped her eyes and kissed her softly as you felt your heart break.

You closed your eyes as they limped away. Into the distance.

Your body trembling as you remembered.

He dosen't love you. And he never will.