(2) Wonwoo

S/N= Sons Name
You cried sliently to yourself at night. Praying that he would love and care for you again, yet, the prayers didn't work.

Day by day you felt like breaking apart, piece by piece.

At first he loved you and cherished you, once you became pregnant.

After giving birth everything changed. He stopped caring for you. Where did all the "Are you feeling well?", "Want me to cook dinner?", "I want to cuddle~".

Now everything became "Cook me dinner", "Clean the house", "If only you weren't the one who I married".

The discourging words drove you crazy, those words still haunt you at night, repeating in your head.

You gave up, you packed your bags and finally left

"Freedom at last" You smiled.

*what happened a few years ago*

"Im home!" He called out. You quickly woke up to the sound of his deep voice echoing throughout the house.

"Oh oppa, im sorry, I fell asleep after tucking S/N" You smiled painfully hoping he wouldn't get angry.

"WELL AT LEAST START COOKING NOW IM HUNGRY, god your useless" Your body tensed up hearing him yell.

You quickly ran to the kitchen to prepare the food.

'After all the years of this torture I still can't get used to this' You whined while making the food

Your brain suddenly decides to give you a flashback of all the good times you guys spent together.

'I miss the old you' You frowned.

*time skip*

You set up the dinner for your "loving" husband.

"Heres dinner, im sorry for making it late" You bowed trying to keep a smile.

"Finally, now go, I don't like it when you stare at me" He shooed you away.

You fake smiled before moving away from him, towards the couch. As you sat down, tears started to form in your eyes.

You had nothing to do.

He took your phone away, your car, he wouldn't even let you watch TV.

"Y/N!" His deep voice echoed throughout the house, once again.

"Yeah?" You asked running towards him.

"Clean up" he stated before leaving you alone in the kitchen.

As you were picking up the plates you dropped one accidently.

As it dropped to the ground it shattered all over the floor.

"OMG DO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH I PAY FOR THOSE. God, just looking at your face makes me regret everything" Wonwoo scolded you.

You felt a stabbing pain. Not in your heart.

Your leg.

You glanced down at your legs, before listening to him bring up your insecurities.

"YOU KNOW? I DONT NEED YOU, YOUR JUST A USELESS SLUT." He slammed his hand on the table before leaving.

"Didn't even notice the blood, heh" you giggled creepily.

'Whats wrong with me, even the pain on my leg dosen't hurt as much as my heart'.

*Present time*

You held in your tears before feeling something against your leg.

A jelly ball? (Like those balls for four-square)

"hewo ma'am sworry abouts the ball, me and my dad pway some two-square" You smiled seeing a cute little boy.

You slightly ruffled his hair.

"You like playing two-square?" You asked wanting to hear his broken english.

"ye, me and my dad pway cause we bore" He gave you a eye smile.

"how old are you?" You asked before handing him the ball.

"I ams 2"

"S/N! Whats taking you s-" Your jaw dropped, his jaw was also slightly open.

"sworry dad I go now, bye bye ma'am" The little boy ran up to his father.

"its good to see you again Wonwoo" you smiled.

"Y-Y/N" He was shocked.

After 2 years, he met his wife again.

"Dad you now ma'am?" His son asked confused.

Your eyes became glassy as you remembered those times you tucked S/N in to sleep at night.

"Go play for a momment S/N, ill be back" Wonwoo stepped a bit closer towards your direction.

You soon realized and stood up to leave, then someone grabbed your wrist.

Wonwoo.

He turned you around and your face was stuffed in his chest. "I m-missed you" You felt his tears dripping down on your hair.

"Wonwoo..I missed you too, but after all that, I never want to come back" You tried to hold in you tears

"I was scared, scared you would leave me." He mumbled his hand stroking your head.

"Then why all the verbal abuse?" Your tears finally rolling down your face.

"Because, I was stupid, I didn't know that I truely loved you. Until you left. When you left I felt so empty. I prayed that once I open the door I would see you peacefully alseep on the couch, but then I realized im the reason you left. Im so sorry" He held onto you tighter.

"Im an idiot, I denied the fact that I truely loved you, I denied the fact that you were a good wife, im sorry"

"Im sorry for calling you ugly, im sorry for comparing you to other people, please forgive me, not for only me but for S/N. He would always ask "whwere momma". Then I would feel the guilt rush through my body. Im so so sor-" You hushed him by kissing him.

"I forgive you, but, you have to cook for me, for one whole week. AND IF I HEAR YOU JUDGING ME I WILL TELL JIHOON TO BRING HIS GUITAR" Wonwoo chuckled before leaning in again to kiss you.

You broke the kiss again.

"whyyy" he whined.

"S/N" You pointed to the little boy laying on the grass, looking up at the sky.

"Oh yeah" he went over to S/N.

-

"MOMMA!" S/N hugged you.

"Ebernite I dream soneones kissu my hwed and it u" he smiled before kissing you on the cheek.

"I lub you momma and dadda" he smiled pulling both of you guys in a hug.

"I love you all too" You smiled happily.