(9) Jeonghan

"Oppa!" Your voice rang in his ear. He turned his head towards you, "what is it Jagiya?" He asked, his eyes staring lovingly at you.

"How are you so pretty" You cooed. He chuckled, ruffling your hair.

"Its because Jisoo took so much effort creating me, he gave up on you" He joked, making you frown.

"Im just kidding Jagiya, you are really pretty" He pecked your check.

"CAUGHTT IN A LIEEEEEEE" Your voice cracked as you sang.

"STOP WITH THE REFERENCES" He pouted.

"Okay ill Stob it" You stuck out your tongue.

"I-" You shushed him by pecking him on the lips.

"You love my fangirl side" You tried acting cute. He shook his head before mocking you.

"But you don't fangirl over your own oppa" He pouted. "Well sucks to suck-".

"Don't you dare continue what you are saying" He threw a playful glare. "SUCKS TO SUCK A*cough* I mean, a lollipop" You smiled, acting as innocent as you couldZ

"How did you become my girlfriend" He asked, cuddling up to you. "Cause I am Y/N".

"Thats true" He leaned in and kissed you.

You melted into the kiss before realizing something.

"wait, im ruining Jeongcheol's love for eachother." You realized.

"YEAH Y/N HES MY WIFE" Seungcheol bursted through the door hugging Jeonghan, who was laughing to death.

"You owe me a door" You flicked Seungcheol's forehead.

"You owe me a Jeonghan" Seungcheol stated, before laughing.

"Stop fighting over me kids, I know, everyone wants me" Jeonghan fliped his hair.

Before he knew it, both you and Seungcheol were laughing to death.

The End..