(70) Hansol

after imagine number 66 (Seokmins) I realised I stopped putting pictures of them. rip.

omg my bad april fools prank is the chap before this. heres an actual update on april fools but its not a prank.

don't worry.

its also easter !!

You clutched onto your book bag as you walked into the school. Your eyes scanned your surroundings as you hesitantly walked towards you locker.

It was April 1st. April Fools Day.

You weren't gonna get pranked today.

"Don't trust anyone, watch your surroundings" You mumbled.

You noticed a big group of guys walk towards you. Your eyes widened when you realised who the 13 guys were.

They called themselves Seventeen.

Hansol spotted you and motioned for you to come over. You pointed to yourself in confusion, but he nodded signalling that he was indeed, talking to you.

You walked over to them quietly as some of the members leaned on the lockers and Hansol reached a hand out towards you.

"I wanted to ask....will you go out with me?" His friends cheered him on as you looked at his hand nervously.

That was when it hit you.

'Its April Fools! This is probably a prank'

"No"

"No?" He stared in shock.

"I know this is a prank"

"What?"

"Today is April Fools Day...did you think I wouldn't know?" Jeonghan pushed the other guys into the cafeteria, leaving the two alone in the hallway.

"But this isn't a-" You cut him off by turning around and walking away.

Only to have him grab your wrist and turn you around. Your face buried in his chest.

"If it was a prank would I do this?" He lifted up your chin and swiftly connected your lips together.

-

He broke the kiss and smiled at your red face.

"Your so cute!" He pinched your cheek, resulting in you slapping his hand away. Pouting cutely.

"So...will you go out with me?" He reached his hand out again.

You placed your hand on his hand and smiled.

"Of course"