(73) Mingyu {Birthday Special}

its his bdayyy

04/06

"Mingyu! Lets have a sleepover for your birthday~" You cooed as his parents laughed at your cuteness

"Hey, now that you guys are grown up, how can we leave two teens in a house together. By themself?" His dad teased as Mingyu lightly smacked his dads arm.

"Dad..." He whined as his dad chuckled.

"Alright, we will get out of the house for your sleepover tomorrow" His dad smiled as both you and Mingyu cheered.

-

"Wow...Y/N" Mingyu stopped in the middle of his sentence as he looked at your pjs.

"You look....LIKE A LITTLE KID" He smacked your head as you looked down at your pjs.

It was a pikachu onesie.

"YAH! Your gonna pay" You whined as he put his hands up defensively.

"Its my birthday! Don't kill the birthday boy.." You rolled your eyes and smacked his head with the pillow.

"Its not your birthday yet. Its only 10" He frowned and smacked you back with the pillow beside him.

"Hey! That hurt" You whined as you rubbed the spot he hit. He stuck out his tongue at your teasingly and laughed.

"How dare he..." You stood up from your sleeping bag and headed towards the fridge. Mingyu chuckled at you mumbling curses.

You took out the things you needed from the fridge, then. Slammed the door shut.

You walked back into the room and smiled as you saw Mingyu cuddled up in his sleeping bag.

You carefully took the cake out of the box. Yes it is a cake.

Mingyu saw the cake and before he could react you slammed it straight into his face.

You covered your mouth to prevent laughing as you watched the cake slowly slide down his face.

He wiped the cake off his face harshly and sneered at you.

"Ha" You mocked him.

You started dancing to Ice Cream Cake by Red Velvet but stopped right as he stood up.

He laughed before holding onto your waist and squishing some of the cake that fell off his face, onto yours.

"Happy Birthday Kim Mingyu" You mumbled as you tackled him.