(64) Soonyoung and Wonwoo

Requested by RamenAruu

ffs this is one of the longest chapters ive ever written. (1865 words)

also 8k reads??!! oh my jisoos thank you guys so much.

"Sydney! Lets go home!" Erza cheers as she dragged Sydney out of their class.

-

They were both heading to their dorms, chatting happily until Erza felt a tug at the hem of her shirt. She looked down and saw a little boy holding his moms hand and looking at them happily.

"MOMMA! ITS ERZA AND SYDNEY!!" He jumped onto Erza as she tried holding him up. A little bit shocked.

"Sorry about him. He really loves your youtube channel" Erza nodded as Sydney snickered at her friends situation.

"Don't laugh" Erza nudged Sydney, making her shut up right away.

"Can we take a picture?" The mom asked as she held her phone out.

"Sure!" Sydney smiled and motioned for the mom to stand beside her. The mom complied and snapped a picture of all of them.

"Thank you guys so much! I can also tell your korean is improving over the years" The mom smiled as she took the little boy out of Erza's arms.

"Thank you!" The little boy smiled as he walked away with his mom.

-

As the two entered their dorm. They immediately went towards the kitchen to hunt for food.

"Gosh im so hungry" Sydney whined as she looked through the fridge.

"I haven't uploaded a video in a while..lets make one now!" Erza ran towards her backpack, fishing out her camera.

"Okay? What is it gonna be about?"

"Lets bake a cake!"

- *at seventeen's dorm*

"HYUNG! Erza uploaded a new video!!" Chan slammed the door open and tackled the three members that were on the ground.

Soonyoung, Wonwoo, and Hansol.

"Lets watch it!"

-

The video started playing with Erza introducing what they are gonna be doing while Sydney danced weirdly in the background.

"Shes cute" Soonyoung mumbled.

"Who Erza?"

"No Sydney. Shes so cheerful its cute~" He cooed as he leaned his head against Chan.

"Weirdo" Chan snickered.

-

Halfway through the video the girls were already throwing flour on eachother. Yelling out random memes as they broke out laughing.

"I look pretty good with flour on my head, maybe I should dye my hair white" Erza smiled in the camera as Sydney laughed loudly.

"Shes so confident. But its true, she still looks pretty.." Wonwoo unconciously thought out loud.

"Aigoo, our hyungs are in love~" Hansol and Chan danced around the two that were love-struck as they continued staring at the girls they liked.

-

It was the next day and the girls uploaded another video. Wonwoo and Soonyoung had time before they had to practice, so. They played the video.

It was a video of Erza reacting to Seventeen 'Thanks'.