You sat up, carefully taking his arms off of your body. You leaned over and grabbed your phone.

The screen lit up, showing your recent notifications.

As expected, it was your father. Except, your heart broke when you read his last message.

"Be careful honey. You were too late to kill him so now my men are off to kill him and his father's men are off to kill you." You dropped your phone, accidently waking uo Minghao.

"Ah! What's wrong Y/N?" He asked. His gaze looking at the phone in your hand.

You turned the screen off and chuckled nervously.

"O-Oh! It's nothing- sorry for waking you up lets get ready for the day and go out" You spoke quickly. He was suspicous but didn't want to be nosy.

===

Minghao sat down in the cafe and took out his camera. He started snapping pictures of the place and pictures of you. You didn't notice because you were stressing.

The door sprung open and everyone screamed. The guys looked around and the main one made eye contact with Minghao.

You knew who he was. Soonyoung. He waa your dads favorite because he could kill anyone easily. While his small boyfriend, Jihoon, stood behind him. Jihoon was the master mind and he planned many things for Soonyoung. They made a great couple but to people they were aiming to kill, they were horrifying.

Soonyoung smirked and walked towards Minghao. Minghao didn't even care about them until Soonyoung knocked the camera out of his hand.

"Hey. Why are you taking photos? Are you one of those-" Jihoon tugged at Soonyoungs shirt and the elder bent down so Jihoon could whisper something.

Soonyoung's draw dropped as whatever information Jihoon gave him processed through his mind.

"Y/N, your father w-wants you home." Soonyoung spluttered. His confidence from before disappeared faster than your braincells (jk, ily don't kill me ;-;).

"Hurry" Jihoon whispered.

Suddenly all the windows broke and more people broke in. But, none of them were familiar to you.

Minghao smiled at the people and waved his hand.

"Hi Jun hyung! What are you doing here?" The Jun guy, smiled but it dropped when he made eye contact with you.

"To kill. Her." He pointed at you. You gulped and shook in your seat as the other men pulled out their guns.

"Hey! You aren't killing her." Soonyoung yelled as he pushed the guy. Jihoon held onto Soonyoung's other hand.

Jihoon pulled out a gun and pointed at Minghao. The men working for them noticed and also pointed their gun at Minghao.

"Where do you guys get these guns.." Minghao sighed as he stood up.

"Shoot me." Your jaw dropped as Soonyoung smirked and raised his hand up.

"One"

"No! You aren't shooting him! If you shoot him, we'll shoot her" Jun agrued.

Soonyoung turned around back at Jun and they both agrued loudly.

The other men sighed and sat down. Except for one man.

He stayed standing and pointed the gun at Minghao. Smirking as he pulled the trigger.

He thought no one noticed and it would be an easy kill but you noticed.

You quickly ran in front of Minghao. Causing the bullet to pierce through you.

Your loud scream gathered attention from both of thr mafias and gasped. Jun's side smirked and cheered as Soonyoung boiled in anger.

"Get. That. Boy" He murmered. Your men smirked and pointed their gun at Min-

"W-Where did they go?! Where did Y/N also go?!"

===

Tears rolled down Minghao's face as he ran with your body in his arms.

The hospital was in sight and he kept telling you to stay strong. Your hand laid on his chest and you gripped on his shirt as you bled more.

As much as you wanted to stay strong.

You couldn't..

"No! Y/N! Stay with m-"

Your body laid limp in his arms.

"I'm glad you're safe, Minghao"