(74) Jeonghan

idk where I am going with these imagines.
they legit have the weirdest plots ever.

unedited
"Ahh...I look uglier" You whined as you looked at the pimple om your nose.

Yesterday you found a new facemask and tried it. That caused you to get a huge pimple due to your skin not being used to the face product.

Luckily for you..today you had a date with Jeonghan.

-

"J-Jeonghan.....I don't feel well today..can we move the date to another day?" You faked a sick voice as Jeonghan frowned on the other line of the phone.

"Ah...But. You were okay yesterday" You sighed and coughed a few times.

"I think I got sick because of yesterday.." He nodded and then laughed, knowing that you wouldn't see him nod. "Alright"

"Im gonna go sleep now...im sorry. I love you Hannie" You looked at in the mirror and frowned at your appearance.

"Awe~ its okay baby. Sleep well.." You hung up and threw your phone on your bed. Grabbing out a fan. You let out another sigh as the cold breeze coming from the fan blew in your face, claming you down.

-

You had a headband on to push back your hair, your desk was filled with a bunch of face products.

You were determinded to get rid of the pimple, not knowing you might make it worse.

The doorbell rung, you stood up from your seat and headed towards the door, chewing on the grape you plopped in your mouth a few seconds ago.

When you opened the door you were faced with Jeonghan, who was holding a bag. Probably containing soup.

Your eyes widened as you tried to close the door but Jeonghan placed his foot in the door frame to prevent you from closing it.

He pushed the door opened and closed the distance between your faces.

His eyes scanning your whole face. Making you back up towards the wall.

He placed his arms around you as he stared at your face. His lips curved into a smile as he placed the soup bag down on the table beside you.

"You canceled our date because of a pimple?" You nodded and pouted.

"Awe~ why would you do that. Your still cute!" He cooed as he pinched your cheeks.

You frowned and pushed his hands away.

"I look ugly"

"No you don't. Aish. Baby~ Your always pretty no matter what!" He smiled as he wrapped his arms around you.