Find Her

Toni pov

After Betty had told me about where her mom and dad sent Polly when she was pregnant I knew that could be the only place Cheryl could be. No one else would come with me to find her and rescue her so it was up to me. Jughead let me borrow his motorbike since mines wasn't in working condition. The place looked like it belonged to a cult. I knew there was no way I would get in by asking at the front desk, if they even had one. I watched as a couple of nurses walked out the big wooden doors and towards the lake that sat nearby. I headed up the stone stairs that led up to where the two nurses head just exited. I peaked inside and seen that no one was there. I made my way inside looking around me constantly. I knew that if I got caught I wouldn't get another chance. As I ran quietly down a hall way I stopped before I came to a left turn to check no one was there. I searched on the doors as I went along for Cheryl's name. M Bones, D Diggles were on the doors on small black letters. I heard footsteps behind me and slid into a small cupboard that was next to me. As I closed the door behind me I noticed that the door of the patient across from the cupboard had a lock on it. For some reason that didn't cross my mind. The nurse stopped at the door in front of me and opened the door to the patient. I sighed trying to think of how I was going to get Cheryl out of the room once I found the room she was in. I watched through the crack in the door as the nurse entered the room with a syringe. A sparkle caught my eye as she had left the keys in the door. I quickly got out of the cupboard and slammed the door shut locking it before she could push the door open from the other side. The nurse began to bang on the door and I knew it was only a matter of time before someome heard her. I began to run looking for any sign of Cheryl. It felt like the corridor went on forever and I was beginning to reach the end of it when I seen it. C Blossom in small black writing on the heavy grey door to my right. I began trying all the keys in the lock. My hands were shaking, I had made it this far I couldn't get caught now. I could hear footsteps in the distance. I was now on my sixth key and it fit perfectly. The footsteps in the distance were faster. I pulled the massive door open taking the keys out of the lock so we couldn't get locked it. I quietly closed the door behind me to not draw attention to the door. I breathed out a sigh of relief. Not I only had to get back out with Cheryl without getting caught.

"Toni?"