Chapter 102

* with the Ninjas *

'' I don't see my dad. '' Lloyd said looking around.

'' He should around here somewhere. '' Kai said.

'' You're Wrong, he is not here. '' Zane confirmed.

'' And our golden weapons are gone too. '' Cole said.

'' I have a feeling you'll see your father again soon '' Kai said to Lloyd.

'' I know, that's what I'm afraid of. '' Lloyd said.

'' Sensei Wu! '' Cole suddenly said. Almost right in front of them were Sensei Wu. They all ran over to him.

'' I can't tell you how glad I am to see you. '' Sensei Wu said.

'' The great devourer left a bad taste in my mouth. '' Sensei Wu said.

'' It's good to have you back uncle, but my father left the golden weapons. '' Lloyd said.

'' That's true. '' Sensei Wu said.

'' But we have what's most important. You. '' Kai said.

'' The pupils have become the masters. '' Sensei Wu said.

'' Am I really gonna have to fight my father one day. '' Lloyd asked.

'' Yes, but today we can rest knowing Ninjago City is safe. And tomorrow you will be training. '' Sensei Wu said.

'' But don't worry, we're gonna teach you everything we know. '' Kai said.

'' And make sure you're prepared for that fight. '' Jay said.

'' Just know that good will always stand up to evil. '' Cole said.

'' And ninjas will always stand up to the fight. '' Zane added.

* a few days later * 

Ninjago was mostly restored with help of the ninjas. They had just finished setting up light board up. 

'' Ugh finally, all fixed up and serpentine free. '' Cole said. But Kai was frustrated because their powers were mostly gone. 

 '' I mean we can still do spinjitzu, but I just feel so limited. '' Kai said.    

'' Being a hero doesn't make us rich, but we're rich in other ways. '' Zane said. 

'' Yeah but I don't feel rich. '' Kai said back. 

'' Has anyone seen Nya? She said she was gonna help. '' Jay said.  

'' And I have. I may have us a place to live. '' Nya said riding a motorcycle with Sensei Wu on the side. 

'' Really how did you do that? The waiting list is a mile long. '' Jay said.  

  '' I know some people. '' Nya said. The guys talked a little more with Sensei until he told Nya to hit the gas, and off they were. 

'' Good. Once we get a roof over our heads, we can do some training with Lloyd. '' Jay said 

  '' Good. 'Cause if we know Lord Garmadon, is that he never takes a break. And let's not forget the serpentine are still at large, and they still have y/n. '' Cole said.    

A Change ( Lloyd X Reader )On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara