chapter 12

'' (f/n) you were born with some special powers, not just force but all the elements ''. after what your mother said, you looked at her with wide eyes and then looked at you dad.

'' why didn't you tell sooner ''. you didn't understand anything at the moment, you were so confused. You didn't know if you were angry or happy.

'' we wanted to tell you when you were older, but after what happened to you i guess we didn't have a choice ''. your mother said and, looked at you with sad eyes.

'' we understand if you are angry at us and don- ''. your mom said, but you cut her off. You hugged her because you were happy, that they told instead of keeping it a secret from you.

'' don't say that, i will always love you guys no matter what. And thank you for telling me, instead of keeping it from me ''. you said, you could he hugged you you back. 

'' now that you know that you have powers, you'll need training to control them '' you dad said. 

'' she can train with me and the guys on the bounty, how does that sound '' . Lloyd said and looked at your parents, who had a smile on their faces. 

'' that sounds amazing Lloyd '' you mom said, and you saw her smile

'' we have to go and talk to senei Wu about this '' you said and, looked at your parents.

'' i think we need to come too, so we can explain more about it ''. your dad said, and you agreed and so did Lloyd. 

TIME SKIP: at the bounty 

'' hey guys were back '' Lloyd shouted to the guys. The guys came out to see you and your parents.

'' have any of you seen sensei Wu ''. Lloyd asked.

'' he's probably in his room meditating or something ''. Cole said. 

'' thanks, i'll see you later '' Lloyd said, and walked towards the room.

Sensei Wu's POV

i was meditating, then i could see something in the smoke. Once it was fully clear for me to see it, i was somehow shocked to see it. It was Lloyd and (f/n) fighting together, what shocked me was (f/n) could use the same elements as my pupils'

Knock Knock!!

'' come in '' i said. i turn around to who it was 

Normal POV

'' hello sensei '' Lloyd said and walked in 

'' sensei there is something we need to ask you about ''. Lloyd said.

'' is it about (f/n) powers '' sensei Wu asked, and looked at them curious.

'' how did you know '' you asked him.

'' the smoke tells evrything about the future '' sensei Wu said.