chapter 14

I just want to make something Clear i do not own the picture
and i do not own Legend of zelda everything goes to their rightful owners
-----------------------------------------------

Your ligger handed you a box, you looked at her and then back at the box.

" can i open it? ". You asked your mom, she just nodded. Inside the box was a beautilful necklace, the jewel was Blue/Red ( you choose ) and had Gold around it. You couldn't believe how beautilful it was, you looked at your mother with shocked eyes thenbyou hugged her.

" thank you, thank you so much mom ". You hugged her tight, never wanting to let her go. Then you noticed that your dad was standing in the doorway to your room, you Ran over to him and hugged just at tight.

" now ( f/n), you Most promise us one thing ". Your dad said, looking at you straight in the eyes.

" what is it dad? ". You asked curiously, wanting to know what he was gonna say.

" you Must always have this on you or close to you, this is our way to sleep you safe. " your dad said, still looking straight into your eyes.

" i promise that i will always keep it close, and to keep it safe. " you said, looking at your dad with a big smile. Your dad then hugged as tight as you did to him, thenbyou felt your mom hug you from behind. You were so happy right now, you were happy that your patent moved you so much.

" you should get some sleep sweetie, it is a big du tomorrow. " your mom said, and walked over to the door.

" goodnight sweetie, sleep well. " she said, and close the door.

" 'night mom, you too. " you yelled from your room, after that you went to sleep.

That night you had the Most weird dream you've ever had, it started out like any other dream you've ever had. Then this weird voice came and said you should look out for a man with dark hair, you got a picture of him but you couldn't see his face. Then you woke up, but you could still remember the man in your dream.

Knock! Knock!

" come in. " you said.

" good morning sweetie i see your up, Breakfast ready if you're Hungry. " your mom said, and left the door open for you. You walked downstairs, where you could smell the delicious breakfast. You walk over to your dad and gave him a hug, you sat down at the table no Longer than a second later a plate with your favorite breakfast was placed infront of you. You gave your mom a hug and started eating, after you were done you placed the plate in the sink.

" so (f/n), are you excited for today? " your dad asked you.

--------------------------------------------
That's it for this chapter hope you enjoyed it 👍
Bye~✋