chapter 41

Lloyd's POV

'' Yeah '' i said, while looking down, hiding my red face. I heard you giggle, and i smiled a little.

'' if i show how to braid my hair, will you braid it for my after then. '' you asked me. 

'' okay, but this may take some time '' i said, and she laughed. 

y/n's POV 

I showed Lloyd how to braid, and boy did it take some time. But at last i think he got it, so i asked him.

'' Do you think, you can do it on your own now? '' i asked him. 

'' I think a got '' he said, and undid the braid we did before. He brushed my hair, and slowly began to braid it. I could feel his fingers, running through my hair. This was a feeling, that i haven't felt in a long time. I can't describe the feeling, but it felt so nice.  Just then i remembered, how my mother always played with my hair. I smile at the memory. 

'' done, what do you think y/n? '' Lloyd asked me. I snapped myself out of my thoughts. I walked over to the mirror, i had in my room. 

'' Wow Lloyd, i don't know what to say '' i said, while looking in the mirror. ( picture above. )

'' it really suits you y/n '' Lloyd said, and came up behind me. 

'' really? I always thought i looked so ugly with my up. '' i said, and looked in the mirror again.

'' who told you that y/n, you look absolutely adorable with your hair up, or in a braid '' Lloyd said, and caught me off guard. He hugged me from behind, placed his head on my shoulder.

" No matter what, you'll always be the pretties girl i have ever seen. " Lloyd said to me.

Lloyd's POV

" No matter what, you'll always be the pretties girl i have ever seen. " I said to her. I placed my forehead on her shoulder, so she couldn't see me blush. I could feel her tense up a bit, so i started rocking back and forth.

" Do you really think i'm pretty Lloyd? " She asked me. This was my chance.

" Of course i do y/n, in Factor i- " i was interrupted, by a knock on the door. I quickly renovering myself from y/n, so it wouldn't so awkward.

" Hey y/n, how are you feeling? " It was Nya.

" I'm fine, but it's a little hard to walk around. " You told her.

" Hey Lloyd, can i talk with y/n Alone? " Nya asked me.

" Of course, see you later y/n. " I said, and left the room.

Y/n's POV

" So, what did you want to Talk about Nya? " I asked her.

" You and Lloyd. " She said, and i blushed.

" W-What is there to talk about!? " I asked her, blushing madly.

" A Lot of things, come One. " She said, and helped me over to my bed.

And so it began....

----------------------------------------------------------

I'M SO SORRY!!!!!!!!!! I HAVEN'T BEEN UPDATING FOR SO LOOOOONG TIME. BECAUSE I HAVE BEEN SICK, AND THEN CHRISTMAS CAME ALONG I WILL UPDATE MORE!!!!!!!!!!!