chapter 1

Cole " is everyone okay ".

Kai " i think so but where is Lloyd and (y/n) ".

Lloyd " i'm older wait where is (y/n) is she okay ".

(y/n) " i'm here and i'm fine but i feel different somehow ".

The once long dress that reached the ground, was now reaching her mid thigh. and her short hair, was now long and silky. everyone was staring at her, she just looked confused at them.....

Lloyd " that's because we are different (y/n) look ".

Lloyd pointed at a broken glass door, (y/n) looked to where Lloyd pointed. he could tell (y/n) was shocked to see herself older, and a little more curvey he would say......

(y/n) " i look like a sixteen year old teenage girl but why? ".

She looked confused once again.

Sensei wu " Lloyd used the tomorrows tea, to make the ninjas older again. but with Lloyd protecting you. You too has become older ".

(y/n) looked at sensei wu, while telling her the story .

" but it also means that the battle between Lloyd, and his father is closer now ".

Lloyd looked a little sad, after what sensei said.

(y/n) " but i know Lloyd can do it, because i know he is strong enough, and i believe in him ".

Lloyd looked at (y/n), when she said all that it made him happy.

(y/n) " so what do you say guys, should we go home ".

Zane " maybe, we should find som new clothes for you (y/n) ".

After what Zane said (y/n) looked down at herelf, to discover that her dress had shrunk very much. she looked up and covered her face with her hands of embarrassment, then she felt something soft over her shoulders.

-------------------------------------------

A/N: i know maybe not many people will read this but that's okay with me i just wanna say that this is my first book i der made on wattpad so don't judge me