chapter 34

You turned around the corner, but saw nothing at all. Now you thought you were going crazy, was your mind playing with you. You were getting uneasy now, feeling wacted wasn't making it easy for you. You were about to walk insdie again, when you heard your name being called. 

'' (y/n) '' you heard someone say. You turned around, only to see on one there. You thought it was your imagination, so you continued inside. 

'' (y/n) '' you heard the voice again, this time you freaked out and hurried inside. After you got into bed, you started calming down a little, soon after you fell asleep. But sleep wasn't going to help you. In your dream, You heard the same voice you heard on the deck. 

'' (y/n) '' the voice said 

'' Who are you, and why do you keep calling my name '' you almost screamed. 

'' (y/n) '' it said again.

'' What do you want from me!!! '' You literally screamed this time. 

'' (y/n) '' the voice was driving you crazy.

'' Get out of my head!!! '' you screamed, holding your head with your hands. 

'' (y/n) '' 

'' AAAHHH!!! '' you screamed. Just then you woke up. You sat up hyperventilating. Soon the other guys barged into the room. 

'' What is happening, we heard screaming '' Jay said. Lloyd came into the room a second later, and saw you hyperventilating. He hurried over to you, ans asked you what was wrong. 

'' Hey hey (y/n) calm down, what's wrong '' Lloyd asked you. You started to calm down, and looked at him. You began to cry, and hugged him and would not let go of him. 

'' Ssshhh It's going to be okay, just tell me what's wrong '' he said.

'' T-there's a v-voice in my h-head, that keeps c-calling my name '' you said hugging him and crying. 

'' Lloyd i thunk it is best, if (y/n) stayed with you for tonight '' Nya said with a concerning voice. He looked at Nya, and gave her a nod. He pulled you into a front piggyback, and you snaked your arms around his neck. He carried you ti his room, and sat you down on the bed. You ried on his shoulder, until you couldn't cry anymore. 

'' are you ready to go to bed now '' Lloyd whisper asked you. You just nodded. Lloyd laid down, and open his arms. You crawled on top of him, and placed your head on his chest. 

'' It's going to be okay (y/n), i am right here '' he said and kissed you on top of your head. He continued doing that, until you fell asleep. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------

hope you enjoyed this chapter