Chapter 117

You had been sitting on the bus for three hours just looking out the window. You had passed a few towns, but you wanted to be sure nobody would find you so easily. 

'' Okay this is the last stop. '' The bus driver suddenly said. 

'' Thank you for the drive. '' You said and stepped out of the bus. The bus had stopped in the middle of the desert. But not too far away, there was a town. 

'' I hope no one recognizes me, '' you said and started walking towards the town.  Since it was still daytime, you pulled your hood up so people couldn't see your face. Some people gave you weird stares, but some just continued on with their day. Just then, you heard someone shouting, and someone started running away from the man shouting. The man was running in your direction, so you stomped your foot into the ground, which made a small bump pop up from the ground, which made the man fall. 

'' What the- '' Before the man could say anything else, the other man tackle him to the ground. After you saw the man had control over the thief, you decided to walk away like nothing happened. You didn't really want to attract too much attention. Just as you were walking away from the scene, someone grabbed your shoulder. 

'' Huh? '' you said and turned around, only to see that it was the old man from before. 

'' Can I help you Sir? '' you asked him. 

'' How did you do that? '' The man asked you. 

'' Do what Sir? '' you asked him trying to play dumb. 

'' I saw you stomped your foot into the ground which made the thief fall. No one just stomps their foot into the ground and make someone fall, what did you do. '' The man said. You looked around you, you couldn't tell him here. 

'' I would tell you Sir, but there are too many people around. We need to find a more secluded place. Do you perhaps know a place we can talk privately '' You said. 

'' Follow me. '' was the only thing he said and started walking. Soon you walked down an ally, now you were becoming suspicious of the man. Soon we reached a door. The man knocked on the door, then another man opened the door a little and said something in another language. The man you were with then said something in what sounded like the same language. Not long after the door opened all the way. 

'' Come on in. '' the man said and you followed him. Then you were led into a room. You entered the room and saw a coffee table and two couches on either side of it. 

'' Please have a seat. '' the man said. You sat down on one of the couches, and he sat down directly across from you. 

'' So... What did you do and how did you it? '' the man asked you.