chapter 10

TIME SKIP: after training 

'' (f/n)! are you ready to go ''. Lloyd shouted from the livingroom.

'' one sec! ''. you shouted back. 

you and Lloyd were going to your parents house, to explain what have happened to you and him. And you were nervous, how would your parents react, would they hate Lloyd for doing it. So many thoughts went through your mind, that you didn't hear come in. 

'' hey (f/n) le-, what's wrong '' Lloyd asked, because he saw your worried face.

'' i'm just thinking how my parents are gonna react to this ''. You said, looking down with a sad face.

'' hey hey (f/n) don't cry, they will still love you. You're their daughter, and they will always love you ''. Lloyd said, and hugged you. 

'' thank you Lloyd, i knew i could count on you ''. you said, and hugged him back.

'' no problem, let's go we can't leave them waiting ''. Lloyd said, and started to pull you towards the door. 

TIME SKIP: with your parents 

you and Lloyd stood infront the door, you didn't know if you should knock or not. You were really nervous right now, you looked at Lloyd behind you. He gave you a nod with a small smile, like he was saying ' go on '. You knocked on the door, a second later you hear footsteps and muffled voices. Then you hear the door opened, you looked up to see your mother's face. 

'' can i help you miss ''. She asks, you wanted to say something but your words were stuck in your throat. 

'' don't you not recognize me? '' you Asked her, she just looked at you.

'' sorry but i do not recognize you, have we met before '' she asked you, you thought for a moment. Then you remembered, you have a necklace that your mother gave you as kid.

'' will this work '' you said, and pulled out the necklace from your pocket. 

your mother took the necklace, and looked at it. her eyes widened, then she looked at you with those big eyes.

'' (f/n) is that you! '' she looked at you shocked. 

'' the one and only '' you said, and then you were pulled into an embrace. 

'' what happened to you, why do look like this. Not that i don't like it '' she said, and looked at you up and down.

'' that actually why we're here '' you said, and looked at her.