chapter 42

y/n's POV 

'' N-Nya there is nothing to talk about, '' i said, and blushing madly. 

'' I know somethings up y/n, you can't hide it from me. '' She said. 

'' How do you know, Lloyd even likes me? '' I asked her.

'' y/n have you seen, how Lloyd acts around you? '' She asked. I just stared confused at her. 

'' What do you mean, is he acting differently? '' I asked her. 

'' Both yes and no, he acts differently around you. '' She said. 

'' Now that you mention it, he does act differently around me. '' I said.

'' But why? '' I asked Nya. 

'' That's because he likes you, even more then a friend. '' She said, and laid a hand on my shoulder. 

''  He.... Likes me '' I said, and placed my hand over my heart. I could feel it beat faster and fast, with just the thought of Lloyd liking me. 

'' I think.... I like him, more in one way. '' I said, looking at Nya with a smile.

'' Okay, here comes the hard part. '' She said. 

'' And.... What's that? '' I asked her. 

'' Telling him, that you like him. '' She said, and looked at me. 

'' I will tell him, when the time is right okay. '' i said, sounding really confident. 

" Okay, i will everything Up to you. " She said, and gave you a hug.

" Hey y/n, do you want something to eat. " Nya asked me.

" Yeah why not, it's almost lunchtime. " I said, and we walked out of the room. We walked into the Kitchen, only to see all of the guys there.

" Hey guys, what's going on? " Nya asked.

" Nothing really, right guys. " Cole said, and looked at the guys. You could feel something fishy going on, but you didn't to question it. But i couldn't help but notice, Lloyd blushing bright red. For a very Short moment, we made eye contact. But we Both looked away right after. And then he looked at Kai, like he was screaming for help.

Lloyd's POV

Me and y/n made eye contact for a few seconds, before i looked away. I looked at Kai, hoping he wouldn't tell y/n about what talked about.

FLASHBACK

When i walked out of y/n's room, i walked into the Kitchen, where Kai was sitting.

" Hey Kai. " I said.

" What's up loverboy " he said.

" W-what's with the nickname," i asked him, and could feel my cheeks heating Up a bit.

" Oh don't deny it Lloyd, you're in love with y/n. " Kai said, and wiggled his eyebrows.

" Okay Yeah, i'm in love with her, but i don't know how to tell her. " I asked him. 

'' guys! Come here for a sec! '' Kai yelled. 

Oh boy........